(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ NOAH the SPIRIT 2019 - Ryumioka Kaikan, Okazaki City, Saturday May 11th, 2019 (NIGHT ONE)


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: You overcame your opponent in Kongoh, Inamura?
TANIGUCHI: There is no worry about losing to that guy from Kongoh
Q: What is your goal as Shuhei Taniguchi?
TANIGUCHI: My goal since returning to Shuhei from Taniguchi, is to aim for the top, but I cannot see that yet, and so for that reason I will destroy all who are in front of me.
Q: So while you aim for the singles, you will team with Kiyomiya and aim for the tags too?
TANIGUCHI: Of course!

YOSHIKI INAMURA

INAMURA: Damn! Kitamiya, Kenoh, Kotoge of Kongoh are connected in our beliefs and convictions. It is decided, and my own purpose!
Q: Instead of complaining about the company, you have joined because you want to make your own path?
INAMURA: Yes! I will make my own way, and seek strength to fight! Maybach Taniguchi, who I fought in the last of my seventh game match, has become Shuhei Taniguchi. I learned about his strength again. But, in seeking that, I don't want to lose!   


MITSUYA NAGAI
"HEY! Cloak Hero Kotoge! In order to tag with you, you son of a bitch, I humbled myself and put on a cloak, and get told "sorry to have kept you waiting"...what is it, you asshole? This tag is finally going to be broken up. As for that fucking cloak, I feel relieved that I am not going to wear it anymore! Okay, Kotoge, the tag is over! But, in this case, do you want me to wear it? Tomorrow asshole, remember, I will show you hell!"


THE SUGIURA ARMY 
(Hajime Ohara & Takashi Sugiura)

Q: The battle for the double crown has started, next is Go Shiozaki?
SUGIURA: I'm in good shape. Shiozaki is in good health. Are there any injuries? You were on the receiving end for a bit.
Q: Ohara has entered the battle for the Sugiura Army in earnest.
OHARA: It starts from today. I want to learn by standing beside Sugiura, and I want to be able to challenge for the title. I want to head for the single league as well as the tag too. What is more the final (of Global Junior League) will be at Kultz Kawasaki?
Q: There is still some time before the championship, but how is it going?
SUGIURA: It would be best if you asked me at the end when each has been crushed. This is not a wait and see strategy. I will talk at the end in Osaka.
Q: Ohara, will you support your boss, Sugiura?
OHARA: Of course! I have fifteen years, but from now on I will intentionally study from the best. I want to swallow my pride, and learn with a sincere attitude.
SUGIURA: That's great. I want a trainee.


KAITO KITOMIYA

Q: You defeated Kongoh in their first battle?
KIYOMIYA: They are formidable, and there is teamwork. As it is, there is only reciprocity, and their attack is tight. But I have a title match, and I think there are many obstacles, but I must protect this belt, alone...and I want to show a new view with Taniguchi, so I cannot lose.
Q: The GHC Heavyweight Championship with Sugiura has been decided?
KIYOMIYA: Sugiura is one I took this belt from. He is the most intimate challenger, and it is an intense relationship as a wrestler. We will clash with complete devotion, and I think that I cannot win the same way that I did before. I think that I cannot win unless I go beyond that, and I will defend this belt with my last breath.
Q: You will meet for the GHC Heavyweight Championship at Misawa's memorial event?
KIYOMIYA: Because he was the one who bought me into this world, I think its really great to be able to have the title match at the memorial. I "can do it" with a strong confidence and awareness of being a "champion." I want to win the fight.
Q: You are boxed in on all sides, Sugiura has returned with momentum, the Sugiura Army...and Konogo.
KIYOMIYA: There are various barriers, but I will never lose. Today and tomorrow in the ring, I will win the next matches and with them show a new view of Noah.


MINORU TANAKA & HI69

HI69: I am glad that I was able to win in the main event with Kiyomiya. However, there is one thing I would like to say towards Junior Tag League: YO-HEY & HAYATA, going back and forth, is not true love. With true love is how Minoru and I will do this league.
MINORU TANAKA: Anyway, I am the 39th GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion, and we are the former GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Champions, and looking at it that way, we will enjoy junior tag league. Leave it to Minoru Tanaka & Hi69.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments