(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Tag League Semi Finals (Tuesday, April 30th 2019, Yokohama Radiant Halls, Yokohama)


THE REVOLUTIONARY CLOAK HEROES
(Atsushi Kotoge & Mitsuya Nagai)

KOTOGE: What if our team can go to the finals? Already we are fortunate (rough)
NAGAI: How would we get to the finals?
Q: It's not hard when five teams do not suddenly take part...
NAGAI: That is not funny! We also got 4 points!
KOTOGE: We won today! Don't we get something like 20 points for service?
NAGAI: So, what is the conclusion? Come on, what is "the jumping point?" Well, setting that aside, leader! At first I thought, "this is a Nezumi Kozō burglar cloak" but I got lost somewhere in the middle (rough).
KOTOGE: Until now I did not have a revolutionary partner, but I am glad that the veteran did it like this in the league.
NAGAI: Speaking of that, it was the 14th anniversary yesterday, right? This summer marks a double debut, as it is my 28th anniversary! For my 28th anniversary, this (the thief cloak), is it good? Although the latter is over, its a shame for this team to end in the league. Let's join together, and whip them all (handshake).
KOTOGE: The Revolutionary Army will continue to increase rapidly, and I anticipate the next time!
NAGAI: We will go and whip them all (rough).


HAJIME OHARA
"This year, I have had no results at all. Seeing the activities of Stinger and RATELS, Minoru Tanaka taking the belt...these are my thoughts. One decision is to end the Backbreakers today. Kumano! We are over today! This is the end of The Backbreakers! I am not being Kumano's nursemaid. Taking care of him and leading him, I can't afford to do it now, I cannot lead the new Noah junior's if I don't get results. I want to show that its not only RATELS, Stinger, Minoru Tanaka and Hi69. This is the last day of Heisei, and it is a good opportunity to finish the old Hajime Ohara, and I will move into Reiwa anew. Being Kumano's babysitter is over from today. Kumano, please do your best from now on alone. Today is Mui Bien!"


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Takashi Sugiura & KAZMA SAKAMOTO)

SUGIURA (to Masao Inoue who is waiting to enter for the next match): Masao, I have a request...that I will ask for you! For now you will just have to wait. The rest is a prayer, a request for Masao, a request for Saito.
KAZMA: Defeat..fuck. Since we lost yesterday, it was the very least to win today. But as Sugiura just said, the team of Saito and Inoue will surely do it. I think we will just have to wait for it.
SUGIURA (using a buzzword of Showa): Gods, Buddhas and Masao-sama. It is Reiwa already.



KENOH
"Look! He is a champion who has been created by the company! Does he speak his own mind? Does he think anything for himself? What is he doing? He is just going along the rails that the company has laid! I will change! Pro-wrestling Noah, I WILL CHANGE IT! LIDET Entertainment, I WILL CHANGE IT! From now on, Kaito Kiyomiya, Noah's "created champion", it is Kenoh who will create a new way! Follow me.

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Don't be silly! Are you fucking kidding me? Kenoh!! I'm not a wrestler running on the rails laid down by the company! I am thinking for myself!! Let him oppose me, I'll do it my way! I will create a new Noah that I will build with everyone!

THE RETURN OF THE DARK AGENTS
(Akitoshi Saito and Masao Inoue)

Q: Can you give me a final report?
SAITO: I don't think its a big score, but importantly, I think you could see the evolution of this old team...
INOUE: Its different from last year, I think we got results. Saito set his mind to it. I was just getting in the way.
SAITO: I think Masao Inoue was a really good partner. He came to the venue early and he practiced hard. At the end he showed me a special technique in "obstruction", even in private life, and we won!
INOUE: I'm glad..it's (laughs)
Q: As a result, you were backed by Sugiura & KAZMA?
INOUE: I just did my best
Q: I didn't think about anything. Well, the league is now over, but its been wonderful. I am thinking of fighting him in a basic orthodox fight, but I think we would just hinder each other. After all, this world has become a study!
INOUE (laughs): I am amazed thanks to Saito (rough).


AXIZ
(Go Shiozaki and Katsuhiko Nakajima)

Q: You fought Inferno:
SHIOZAKI: Taniguchi is strong, today was no different. It is not the case that I am encouraging you, but it was good. Come on again and do it more! Then it will be interesting.
Q: The league matches have been fierce, but you have managed to pass out at the top?
NAKAJIMA: Did you not understand? I think we played a central role in the Tag League, and I think everyone who was in it was passionate. But, amongst everyone, who did not feel that AXIZ was the most intense? Did you feel it? Did you feel our hot juice?
Q: Yes...
NAKAJIMA: Yes or no
Q: Yes
NAKAJIMA: I can't hear you
Q: Okay...
NAKAJIMA: No, if it were like today,  it would be a "No". Good. That was interesting, although it was not a good "frank opinion". It was the first "No". It was sweet. Sweet. I will change that "no" on the 4th May, and every single one will say "yes". Wait and expect Korakuen to be dyed the colors of AXIZ, and you will feel our hot juice!!

THE INFERNO
(Yuji Hino & Maybach Taniguchi)

HINO: We lost, but it was good to join The Inferno! Would it have been such a big deal had it been my first appearance? At first it was hard to understand what teamwork was, as Maybach is hardly talkative, but it grew and teamwork grew as time went on. I think if we teamed further we would become better, if there is a further opportunity maybe. Thank you

(Hino and Taniguchi shake hands)

MAYBACH: Thank you

*Hino leaves*

MAYBACH: Maybach...Version upgrade...I will reboot.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments