(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Junior League 2019, Night Two (Shimada City Sports Center Sub Arena, 29th June 2019)

TADASUKE

Q: Did Miyawaki hurt your arm?
TADASUKE: Hey! I know that this arm pain looks put on, but look...pain! The pretend pain is my heart...YO! WORLEY!!*
Q: You got your first point?
TADASUKE: Four more battles left, all of them wins, and that is because I will win first place against a certain wrestler in a certain league in a certain promotion YO!! WORLEY!!

*I think whatever this is that Tadasuke keeps saying, is related to Pachinko.


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & KOTARO SUZUKI)

Q: Why did you persistently attack the knee?
OGAWA: Because it is a league match!
Q: Rather than a personal struggle, this is "Stinger vs RATELS?"
OGAWA: Both are
Q: Also, why are you holding that belt? (IPW Junior)
OGAWA (laughing): Because it was there
KOTARO: Its better that Ogawa has the belt
OGAWA: Give it back (hands it to a reporter) then I will leave everything to Suzuki, who is in charge of our comments.
Q: In this league, do you want to take the successive championship?
KOTARO: I haven't had my league match yet, are you insinuating something? Who am I going to be busy with in the second half? It looks like it's going to be....who is in my block? Who is going to come out? The reporter doesn't understand?
Q: HAYATA...
KOTARO: That will be easy after Chris
Q: You are in a different block to Ogawa
KOTARO:...That's right. I want a singles match with Marufuji, and also with Ogawa. I can't get rid of that about them. I want a singles match as a wrestler.
Q: You have said that you are allergic to a titles match, but if you win the title...
KOTARO: Because if I come out as champion and win the championship, I guess that makes me stronger? It is not necessary to challenge. Shouldn't it be better for someone weaker than me to be putting on the GHC Junior? That is sufficient for me.
Q: But more than that, you want to meet Ogawa in the finals?
KOTARO: I want to do it. I am full of motivation for Ogawa. So, who else is in B Block?
Q: Ohara
KOTARO: Then there is the guy who ran off. He didn't attempt to win, even though I won. He ran off back to RATELS. Someone like that is not a wrestler (rough). Whoever else is in B Block! Study!


KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya, Atsushi Kotoge & Yoshiki Inamura)

KENOH: FUCKING Takashi Sugiura! Sugiura Army!! Lets do it!!! Hey!! YOU might be a "company dog", but your track record is that chance has fallen into your lap! We are different! We have no achievements like yours, but the feeling to change Noah, makes us Noah's best unit! We are always Kongoh! We will change Pro-Wrestling Noah. Hey, Takashi Sugiura! No! The company dog, Takashi Sugiura! Good! From now on, Kongo will take the Sugiura Army the way of the Shura Road*. From now on, Konoh and Sugiura, its a struggle! We will do our best, and make Noah shine"
KITAMIYA: Lets go!
INAMURA: Yes!

*An endless war fought ruthlessly.


THE SUGIURA ARMY (TAKASHI SUGIURA, KAZMA SAKAMOTO & HAJIME OHARA)

SUGIURA: Hey, Kongoh, what have you guys actually left?
Q: They have not left a track record
SUGIURA: They haven't left anything? They are all talk. But we are The Sugiura Army; Ohara is changing and trying to win the league, we won tag league and have worn the belts. Results? That is the difference between us; they speak, we have the ability.
Q: Can you understand their reasons for being anti-establishment?
SUGIURA: It doesn't follow. What can I say? If you don't win leagues, you don't put on the belt. It doesn't transmit.
Q: Kenoh says that he will "do everything"
SUGIURA: That's what I want. We lost the belts, and we will fight
Q: Are you going to drive them to break up?
SUGIURA: If they lose, they will become our dogs. A fangs removed, castrated pet dog; the pet dog of the Sugiura Army.
Q: KAZMA?
SAKAMOTO: Sugiura said it all, but personally, I'm really looking forward to it. Kongoh might not have decided what they want to do yet, but they are going to be interesting opponents to fight in the ring. Even the basics are interesting, so do I think it is worth it? Lets go out, castrate and make them our dogs. That is interesting too. Lets do this.
Q: Ohara?
OHARA: I am also one of the company dogs. The league will be boosted before success....and then Noah's big match in late July. Kultz Kawasaki. I hope to create more than last years tournament, and with the Sugiura Army at its center, I will lead in and out of the ring. I will do it with that emotion.



CHRIS RIDGEWAY

Q: Looking back on the match?
RIDGEWAY: I will go to the top. In other words, win Junior League.
Q: HAYATA is next?
RIDGEWAY: I've been researching various footage, I think he's a tough opponent, but he won't be a problem.
Q: Who do you want to face in the finals?
RIDGEWAY: My priority first is to break through the block of strong opponents, but I would still like to face the champion; Minoru Tanaka (GHC Junior Champion) or Daisuke Harada (IPW Junior Champion). I lost to Harada in my own country, and I want to take that belt someday. Well, I will win, no matter who comes.


AXIZ

NAKAJIMA: Immediately the tag belt is back, and its our first match. Its good to be decorated. I thin we have been able to prove there is momentum in AXIZ.
SHIOZAKI: There is no momentum in Taniguchi and Kiyomiya is there? The first time is not worthwhile, its not enough. It's not worth it. By the time of the Mutsu event, I want you to have reached the point of intimidation (rough).
Q: The fights will focus on the theme of two championships, are you focusing on the tag defense first?
NAKAJIMA: Yes, because it is next.
Q: What came of colliding with Taniguchi?
SHIOZAKI: I thought "oh" about Taniguchi, as I didn't feel that he came out today. He has to come at full power.
NAKAJIMA: Do they even have a team name? Kiyomiya & Taniguchi. No. There is no love between them over there.
Q: Then that means that all teams, whose names have not been decided, have no team love, but...
NAKAJIMA uses a phrase here that doesn't translate into English well, "take the fried leg", which is kind of like saying "on the wrong foot"...."Bad personality! Well, as you can see, there is love in AXIZ? Right?
Q:....
NAKAJIMA: Perhaps you are the type that doesn't know what love is (laughs). There is a sense of "love" in our matches. Do you see the love of AXIZ? Maybe it is not enough? If it is not enough, we will make you feel it more and more.
SHIOZAKI: It's love, love!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments