(NOAH) GHC CHAMPION KIYOMIYA NON N-1 PARTICIPATION DECISION, SIGHT IS ON MAIN EVENT AT SUMO HALL ON 2ND NOVEMBER

29th July 2019
East Sports Web

On the 29th, Noah held a morning after title defense interview from the event in Kawasaki in Tokyo. GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kaito Kiyomiya (23) succeeded in his fifth defense against the challenger, Katsuhiko Nakajima (31).

Looking back on the fierce battle he says, "This is the first time that I have received such a strike, I think that have established the "self reception" more than before. Because of that, I was able to bring out a dangerous technique that I have not done before, and I was also able to discover my own heartlessness."

President Narihiro Takeda also attended, and he announced the participants of the new singles league, and the blocks of the "N-1 Victory" (opens on the 18th August in the Aichi-Nagoya International Congress Center).
Five wrestlers have entered each A and B blocks, the winners of the first place of these blocks will meet in the finals at the Edion Arena Osaka 1st Stadium on September 16th.

After the fight with Nakajima, Kiyomiya said, "I will bring Noah to a new landscape, and I will increase the value of this belt."
He also stated that he would not participate in the league. President Takeda said, "I have fully evaluated Kiyomiya's achievements over the past six months, and I accept his decision". His non participation was officially decided.

He will receive the challenge from the winner at Sumo Hall on November 2nd. He commented "The N-1 is very important, but I think that the main at Sumo Hall will be the key to raising Noah. I want to stand in the main at Sumo Hall without going to N-1. I want to be prepared for it."

Link to original article from Yahoo Japan
Picture credit: Eastern Sports

Comments