(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Junior League 2019, Night Six (Shin Yuri Twenty One Hall, 16th July 2019)

JUNTA MIYAWAKI
Q: You confronted Harada, who you have an admiration for, in the official match?
MIYAWAKI: I think the match was close to 0 points. Harada-san has the easy victory with the defeat with his finishing move, the Katayama German. Not using the Katayama German, does not mean that the space is narrowed. I aim to be driven more and more.
Q: You have all ready had four consecutive losses, are you defeated?

MIYAWAKI: Next, in Morioka, Ogawa-san isn't it? I think if I can beat Ogawa-san then it will be rewarded. In the previous single I was instantly defeated, but next I intend to get the instant win.

SHUHEI TANIGUCHI
Q: Shiozaki is absent again?
TANIGUCHI: I just did the match as usual. I didn't think it was an injury that would cause him to be absent, but will he be back for the the title match? I don't know? I think he will return. Nothing will change even when he does.
Q: You finished Nakajima with the same technique?

TANIGUCHI: I think I have the momentum I want to go with. Shiozaki, Nakajima, when it comes to it, in the end that is exactly what I am going to do (rough).


KOTARO SUZUKI
Q: You finally got your first win in your third match?
KOTARO: Thank you, keep the questions coming. It starts from here. From here. I am a strong man when facing adversity. This is Kotaro's counterattack...No! This is "Kota's counterattack" from now on. Watch.
Q: You were attacked by Kumano, right?

KOTARO: Power did not win. I have known this from before. Other than by power, win or lose, what should be done? That's it. It's easy.


HAJIME OHARA
OHARA: At the end of the league match...as expected, the damage has accumulated in my body. My right shoulder is painful and taped. It will be targeted, but it cannot be helped. Yesterday, there was a half an hour match with HAYATA & Kotaro Suzuki. Even those guys are not in perfect condition. I am exhausted. I'm not the only one. There are two remaining matches, Kotaro Suzuki, HAYATA...I will win, I will win and advance to the next stage of Kawasaki, its Mui Bien. Losing to Kumano was painful, but if I win two more times, I think I can go to the finals. In any case, I will win the remaining two matches, and will move towards Kawasaki.
Q: You are developing things not only in the ring, but also all the activities for Kawasaki, can you afford to be in the finals?
OHARA: Of course. Its not just about coming from a local area. Last year the match in Kawasaki took place, and now Noah's summer Kultz Kawasaki event is a position (rough). I want to enliven the tournament both inside and outside the ring, and make it an event better than last year, and give everyone a Mui Bien summer.
Q: You said that you don't have the right to speak if you don't have a belt, how will you get it from Kawasaki (rough)?

OHARA: Naturally. The Noah Jnrs are a group where everyone is aiming at the belt. It's easy to challenge with words...its not that simple I know to actually realize the belt. Outside the ring I want the fans and the company to see all the activities, and then after this assessment, I will challenge for and put on the belt. Kawasaki is more than just a big event, as various Kawasaki citizens will also be in the ring, making it a fun event. This is not just for Noah in the world of Puro, but I want to be a pioneer for Kawasaki so it can be united with the locals. This is the first step to integrate Noah into Kawasaki. I am aware of that responsibility. So I cannot lose. I will go to the final stage. So today too ... Mui Bien.


KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya, Atsushi Kotoge & Yoshiki Inamura)
KENOH" Hey! Watch! We won, and they turned the volume of the microphone down. That is the way of LIDET Entertainment! I think the assholes at Shin Yurigaoka wanted to hear me speak in a loud volume! Well, okay! I will do it for you! But, in the N-1 Victory, let me teach you something early about the guy who will compete; if you don't let me participate, I will be in it no matter what you do. I will come out and win the N-1 Victory. I will be in the main event at Sumo Hall on November 2nd. LISTEN! Understand this today LIDET! Oppression against Kongoh!! You will lose!!
KIYOMIYA: Lets go back!
INAMURA: Yes!

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments