(NOAH) Marufuji's "N-1 Victory", promise of a win and discovery of "100 drawers".

He has become a midsummer magician.
Noah's genius, Naomichi Marufuji (39), announced that he would lift the ban on using the "projectiles" in the "N-1 Victory" (opening in Nagoya on the 18th).
During the one-on-one match with Kotaro Suzuki (41) the day before, he showed countless moves that could not be defended against, and won.
"In the N-1, I will open all the drawers that I have", he proclaimed to win the league.

The key points of the match against Kotaro were the shiranui using the steel pole to the apron, the perfect key lock rotation, and the Pole Shift Emerald flow to finish. At the same time, Marufuji's "attacks" full of unique ideas were at every turn.

"I think there were some techniques that the audience didn't understand. I thought that I could win if I bought out only ten, but against Kotaro after all, I had to bring out 30. Is it still there? I am thinking of who I am? Is it Naomichi Marufuji?" He laughed and continued on saying, "There are still over 100 drawers. In the N-1 I will open all of them, otherwise it will be a tough battle that will not lead to the championship."

The day before, there were a variety of inspirations that urged him. The trace kick to the jaw from behind the opponent. When the Tiger Driver does not get the pin, there is the transition to the reverse arm cross. The upper arm was fixed by wrapping the left arm of the sitting partner around the neck, and then a Tiger King to the back of the head...and just before the finish, the Tiger Flowsion appears to be out of shape, but the angle and the timing was done intentionally.
Both are unpredictable Marufuji magic.

Rather than just a tie up technique, all will have sufficient ability to cut the opponent down. For all the opponents fighting in the N-1, none have such threatening behavior.

"Takashi Sugiura has declared he will win. If I haven't said it clearly enough, I promise to win. Unused techniques, techniques that I used yesterday, I am still at the idea stage...after everything is done, I want to raise my name in the finals*"
It will be necessary to break through the harsh battles with A blocks Takashi Sugiura, Go Shiozaki, Masa Kitamiya and Alex Hammerstone for the finals match (September 16th, Edion Arena, 1st Stadium).
"In the four league matches and in the finals, Naomichi Marufuji will show you everything, and on November 2nd I will be in the main event at Sumo Hall. In that month and a half, please rest assured that the empty drawer will be completely filled." (laughs).

The winner will challenge the GHC Heavyweight Champion Kaito Kiyomiya (23) at Sumo Hall. "The leading role and the era will not change so easily, and I will prove that at Sumo Hall."
To commemorate the rebirth of Noah's first league, he will run to the top again.

"To "raise my name" is a Samurai tradition whereby they would introduce themselves to their opponents before battle. 

Link to original article from Tokyo Sports
Picture credit: Tokyo Sports

Comments