(NOAH) "NOAH THE SPIRIT" ~ POST MATCH INTERVIEWS (16th August 2019, Kasukabe contact cube, Kasukabe, Saitama)

HITOSHI KUMANO (VS SONICO)

KUMANO: A genuine unknown opponent. Of course, I was apprehensive, but if you accumulate and attack with everything you have done so far, you can win. So, in this way, next time is it possible to win, I don't know, but I will win. And Atsushi Kotoge has returned to the Juniors. Isn't it good? I haven't been over him once, but I will defeat everyone, including Atsushi Kotoge, for the belt. Hitoshi Kumano will wear it!
Q: You don't belong to a unit, do you need an associate?
KUMANO: It might be reassuring, but for now, either is fine. I've had the tag belt, but the single belt, not yet. I am aiming at it. If you don't belong to a unit, then you can tag with anyone. Put it on any card. Joker? Good. Mushiking Joker? Why not?

HI69 & MINORU TANAKA (VS "THE SUGIURA ARMY" ~ HAJIME OHARA & YOSHIKI INAMURA)

HI69: Next is Nagoya, but you saw today's match, we are in great form.
TANAKA: Under the circumstances, we will go on stage without any pre-match. What should be done in such a case? (The next part doesn't translate). Tanaka ends with saying that they will go back to basics for the title match, and "even if the single belt is gone, leave it to Minoru Tanaka".


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA, KOTARO SUZUKI, ATSUSHI KOTOGE & CHRIS RIDGEWAY, VS RATELS ~ DAISUKE HARADA, TADASUKE, HAYATA & YO-HEY)

OGAWA: Ah, the card of the semi and our card are opposites. In today's semi is the champion (Kiyomiya), after that, there are only paltry wrestlers. Is it the other way round? That's all I am going to say.
KOTOGE: Well for the time being, if you come back to the juniors and leave nothing, then you have no choice but to quit. I am glad that for now I have got a result. I have entered STINGER, and seriously, the Noah juniors will change. Alright. Haven't you had enough of seeing RATELS friendship?

(Tadasuke's response to this was to post an emoticon of the middle finger and say "It was a long time ago you "pretended to be friends", and its been dissolved. HELL 2 U"

THE TOUGH (MASA KITAMIYA & YOSHIKI INAMURA vs JUNTA MIYAWAKI & KAITO KIYOMIYA)

KITAMIYA: At the most Miyawaki, win where you need to win, I took the victory with my own hands and expressed my determination for N-1. THE TOUGH is not about Kenoh. First of all, "Kongoh" is Yoshiki Inamura and Masa Kitamiya...THE TOUGH. There is a partnership. Kenoh also has a leadership, but I'm not going to go under! I don't know why the champion isn't coming out to the league. Do your best, so that you don't lose your presence!
KITAMIYA turns to Yoshiki Inamura: Are you sorry that you are not entered?
INAMURA: Yes!
KITAMIYA: Then in the next tour, have intense matches like an official N-1 match, do it in all of them!
INAMURA: Yes!
KITAMIYA: Do you understand!?
INAMURA: Yes!!


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI 
"I was the only person to stand last in the ring. I want to show this in the N-1. The winner will be me. Thanks.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments