(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ N-1 VICTORY, NIGHT 3 (Oita Event Hall, Oita, 2019)

KENOH
"N-1 is the most important. But, isn't it also important to defeat the company dogs, the Sugiura Army? I am thinking of making this ring even more brilliant. If there is such a dog, the shining Mon* won't shine either. I will always make Noah shine with my belief.
*Mon ~ I think he means the mascot of Kumamoto

YOSHIKI INAMURA
"The regret that I can't participate in N-1 is stronger than yesterday. In the N-1 so far, in Kongoh, Kenoh won, and Kitamiya lost. If such a hot fight can be shown, I feel more and more strong feelings. That's why I will become even stronger, and I will play in the league next time, and for that reason, I will continue to win."


CHRIS RIDGEWAY

Q: Why did you torment Harada so much after the match?
RIDGEWAY: I wanted to get a good view of him crying.
Q: Is your confidence growing day by day?
RIDGEWAY: Of course. Every day I see him cry, continue to make him tap, and get the belt.
Q: England is a country of gentlemen...
RIDGEWAY: No, no, no (laughs). I'm not a gentleman. But, every day like this, gentlemanly Harada, I will do it just for you (laughs).


MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"Hey! El Hijo de Dr Wagner Jnr...how many names, asshole!? Despite the image of your name, I didn't think you were so big. I changed my strategy in the ring. But, guys, my name was mentioned at the press conference, even though this is my first participation in Noah. I felt that significance was tremendous. I fought with your father, and he did well with his physique. Well, grandpa seems to be a great person, but if you can surpass him then, then I think the victory today will be passed on forever. Well, I thought it would be good not to give in to Katsuhiko Nakajima too much in the opening match. Next is Kenoh. I must be stubborn when facing that opponent. Its good to crush. Hey, Noah's heavyweights! I won today, and I will tell you this, I am going to the N-1 final. Look at me!


MASA KITAMIYA
"The N-1 league is only four matches a block. I have already lost one. I can't miss anymore. Anyway, no matter how unbelievable, I will win two more. In addition, I will be in the main at Osaka in September, and I will be in the main at Sumo Hall in November. I will say nothing more. I will speak after getting the results."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments