(NOAH) Kaito Kiyomiya vs Kenoh, GHC Heavyweight match signing ceremony


Noah.co.jp
20th September 2019

Q: What is your enthusiasm for the championship?
KENOH: Kiyomiya became the GHC Heavyweight champion last December. I wonder... I think that the GHC front is completely unstimulated. A GHC front without stimulation? Noah needs more stimulation. You don't want to see that anymore? I will take the belt at Sumo Hall from this unstimulating champion, I want to be the champion who cam excite and impress Pro Wrestling Noah's GHC front.
KIYOMIYA: November 2nd, Sumo Hall. This is an important event for Noah to make a big leap forward in the future, so I will win and show a new scenery. I will show you an exciting tournament. Please provide support.
Q: What about the new belt?
KIYOMIYA: After all, I am the GHC Champion, and I have a passion for this belt that I have protected so far, and that so many wrestlers have worn. I think it is full of thoughts of many people. I think it is the same with this new belt, and so by defending it I want to pass on the "purpose" of the old belt to the new belt.
KENOH: Is this new belt filled with thoughts? That is the company that made this belt...this belt was made by LIDET ENTERTAINMENT for Kiyomiya. But I won't let that happen. I will put on this new belt, and dye Pro Wrestling Noah in my colors.
Q: What is your impression on seeing the new belt?
KIYOMIYA: It's a really great belt, and as a wrestler who makes this belt look good, I want to grow up together.
KENOH: This high quality belt was made for Kiyomiya to put it on....how is that okay? LIDET Entertainment spent money to leave everything up to Kaito Kiyomiya? I'm going to beat him in Sumo Hall on November 2nd.
Q: Kenoh has set the goal of not only taking the belt at Sumo Hall, but making it "super full", but how will you fight for another month?
KENOH: First, is the status as a wrestler at this point in time. My N-1 VICTORY was a difficult league. I won, and I won the championship, to this kind of thing "I will not enter because I am scared to lose". I think my ability now better than the champion. There is one month left and I want to amass it, and keep going, Sumo Hall...I want to show the super crowded fucking bastards, how I am going to defeat this guy...I want to show it to everyone.
Q: What are your thoughts on meeting Kenoh at the biggest event of the year, who has won the N-1, and been involved as both a tag partner and an enemy?
KIYOMIYA: In Osaka, I used the phrase "there were various things", but it all boils down to Kenoh...it started from the point where he was always on my tail, and now its just "I just want to defeat this guy". I have a lot of feelings, we have fought so many times, and towards him I have a feeling like no other, "I don't want to lose to him". I want to make the most of this rivalry to defeat him.
Q: Kiyomiya is your opponent, but you have both fought and tagged together, but what kind of actuality is Kiyomiya?
KENOH: Well, as I said, professional wrestling is a story. Is it really interesting? We had a single match before he went abroad, and then he came home and had another one with me. Is wrestling really interesting? It's such a story. It's not just fighting, its interesting to see I think. We did a single match before he went abroad, when he came home...he was 22 years old with a pure heart. But take a look at the current Kaito Kiyomiya. "Kiyomiya-san, Kiyomiya-san" was raised by LIDET Entertainment. Do you feel like you are growing up now? First of all, on November 2nd I want to make the "character" of Kaito Kiyomiya more of a straightforward person. I want to understand that side.
Q: Is there an objection to this?
KIYOMIYA: I am sick of the mother* like attitude. I am the best wrestler. I will defeat you.
Q: What match experiences have you gained by choosing not to participate in N-1?
KIYOMIYA: Because I decided that I was not going to have league matches, I thought I could gain experience from wrestlers who entered. I was thinking about how to gain experience, and the one thing I got from it was to see the N-1 from the outside. I thought it worked positively, and so I feel like I had a good experience.
Q: You said that "Kiyomiya has no stimulation", what is your evaluation of the champion, Kaito Kiyomiya?
KENOH: First of all, I don't think there has been any "self production". After all, he has been produced by LIDET Entertainment. He doesn't have a self-production ability, so he cannot use his own feelings. That is why there is no stimulation. I am going to make his true feelings come out on November 2nd.
Q: What was the original Kaito Kiyomiya?
KENOH: As I said, I thought that two years ago he was an enthusiastic person with a straightforward heart, but I think that has now gone, and he is starting to put himself in a safe place.


*Not Tadasuke.


Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments