(NOAH) YO-HEY & HAYATA POST MATCH INTERVIEW (KORAKUEN HALL, 16TH SEPTEMBER 2019)


HAYATA walks in first, YO-HEY follows a few seconds later.

YO-HEY: You defeated me and defended the GHC Junior belt. Usually, your outpouring the joy you have hidden in your heart, I know you don't like interviews, but we are the married couple. I don't think you are a dexterous person, that can be dexterous in that way, and because you don't speak, and I am speaking from the losing side. Champion...this is a lifetime request. Please, fight me again. Take the GHC Junior belt, and fight once again with YO-HEY.
HAYATA (after being quiet for a while): Next...Sumo Hall!

HAYATA leaves

Q: The comment about Sumo Hall?
YO-HEY: Honestly, I am happy, but to beaten up like that I can't say I am proud. The champion is OK for my rematch at Sumo Hall baby, is that why he did it? Really, I will do my best so that I can challenge for the championship once again with confidence, and I want to make this 9cm arm...69cm arm. Thank you very much.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments