Post match interviews ~ Premium Prelude, Kobe Sambo Hall, Kobe, Hyogo (Night 4,13th October 2019)


STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & ATSUSHI KOTOGE)

Q: Even without Kotaro, the challenger combination was defeated with force?
OGAWA: Well, I think that its about right, when Kotaro returns, we will never lose as a team.
Q: Harada & Tadasuke have failed to take the Junior Tag belts four time?
OGAWA: That's right. They haven't been able to do it four times, and their limits as a team are visible? They can't catch up with myself and Kotaro.
Q: You will show the difference more than ever before and defend the belts?
OGAWA: Well, the last time they both got counted out (laughs), but the result was still a defense.
Q: What will be the excuse for the useless win?
OGAWA: Well, thats right for today. They seem to be persistent, but even today's match order is different from the semi that is done now. Look at the members, how they look is different, the order is different however persistent it is. Being a junior means that, further good condition...Kiyomiya also says, "new scenery", but brings Kawada into it? That is not new at all. What you are doing is the opposite. Isn't that a little strange for the champion? I think its a blurry area, because in this occasion looking to Kawada is heading to the past.
Q: Do you embody a new scenery in the fight of the current Noah juniors?
OGAWA: I am already showing you it. This is why I am showing it. I wonder what the company think? (Watches the semi final for a moment*), look at that, that boring person. Well, our Kotoge will finish.
KOTOGE: We will do it as a team

*Semi final was The Sugiura Army (Takashi Sugiura, Hajime Ohara, NOSAWA Rongai & Kinya Okada) vs Naomichi Marufuji, Shuhei Taniguchi, Hi69 & Junta Miyawaki
(Whoever it is that Ogawa is talking about, its probably not Marufuji or Sugiura)

AXIZ (KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & GO SHIOZAKI) & KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You further improved the combined technique of the stretch plum and facelock?
KIYOMIYA: I went to Kawada about the technique, and heard his thoughts about it, I think the skill was completed today. I was able to see the form of what I had been doing so far, because Kawada assessed and taught me personally. I got the advice, to "use your legs better". I did it suddenly, and I am really grateful for that advice.
Q: In the champion trio with AXIZ, will it be possible to win at Sumo Hall against Kongoh?
KIYOMIYA: This is Noah's strength, and if the three of us join together, we will not lose. I think that was proved today. If we team, we are the strongest in Noah.
Q: Did Nakajima beat Kitamiya with hatred?
NAKAJIMA: Why not? (laughs) It has to come to that much
Q: There was a scene where you were running from him, but it looked as if you were playing around?
NAKAJIMA: Was that the impression? I'm confused (laughs). I think an honest attitude is good, but what you reap from it is another question. As the tag team champions, AXIZ are responsible. I am going to push it out, and exciting this ring. Some fans know it, and some fans feel it. Also, Kongoh's Kenoh said that the three of us "are good looking guys". Laughs. How is that? Are we handsome?
Q: Well, each person has different opinions...
NAKAJIMA: YES or NO?
Q: No...
NAKAJIMA: Oh, it's handsome. A handsome team.
Q: Shiozaki is also going to Sumo Hall in the handsome trio...
SHIOZAKI: That's right (laughs) At Sumo Hall I will show you a fight that is appropriate for the GHC, the Global Honored Crown.
NAKAJIMA: Handsome! This is a handsome man! We will wrap Sumo Hall in love. Please look forward to it.
KIYOMIYA:...isn't this another "new scenery?"

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments