Post match interviews ~ Premium Prelude, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo (Night 6, 20th October 2019)


RATELS (Tadasuke, Daisuke Harada, YO-HEY & HAYATA)

Tadasuke: Hey! Did you see it! The perfect three counts, no complaints! No matter how many times you lose, there is no point in not winning the title match. Today was good (Starts making an undulating hand gesture), I'm going to put everything into this one shot. Lets go! Oh! Oh! Oh!

(Walks off like a crazy person, while the rest of RATELS stand away from him YO-HEY staring at the floor, Daisuke Harada staring at him. HAYATA looks like he leaves soon after).

HARADA (does Tadasuke's undulating hand motion): Today is good, I'm going to Sumo Hall.
Walks off.

YO-HEY (does Tadasuke's undulating hand motion): I realize I have a confrontation with Wife at Sumo Hall today.
Walks off.

STINGER (Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki, Atsushi Kotoge and Chris Ridgeway)

Q: Consecutive wins in a row is it?
OGAWA: Well, it is better to lose once, it makes the title match more exciting.
KOTARO: If this goes too far, then perhaps you won't be motivated enough to do it.
Q: Only Hamamatsu remains?
OGAWA: Well, apart from Kotaro and I, RATELS, Harada and Tadasuke etc, they are not the final goal. After the defense at Sumo Hall, I want to challenge for the heavyweight tag. I think you can still challenge for the heavyweight titles as junior champions. I don't think its going to be strange, at Sumo Hall such a green boy* can challenge for the title.
KOTARO: Total pound. The total weight of the champions and that of our own, ar they so different?
OGAWA: That's true, but its also a title that can be challenged for at Sumo Hall by a green boy
KOTARO: Do we have the right to challenge, or the right to speak?
Q: Are you confident that you will increase the value of the belt?
KOTARO: I'm not saying
OGAWA: And to further increase the value of this belt
Q: So it will make the junior tag more valuable than the heavyweight, if you win both belts?
OGAWA: Yeah. If you look at the challengers at Sumo Hall, it feels like that.

*Yoshiki Inamura


THE SUGIURA ARMY (TAKASHI SUGIURA & KAZUYASHI FUJITA)

Q: Taniguchi hit you effectively?
FUJITA: That was amazing! But, you have to finish this properly, that is why I am breathing properly. You have to finish it! Hey, I know how to use techniques. THAT is why brat!
(To Sugiura) Teacher! Teacher, thank you!

*Fujita leaves*

Q: Although this was the second tag with Fujuta, it went on for more than 20 minutes.
SUGIURA: Well, I guess Taniguchi was working harder than I thought.
Q: You have lit a fire under Taniguchi, but did you have a presence today?
SUGIURA: Uh huh. I lost. But Fujita, will he remember the name? You said the kick was "effective". Well, it must be finished, just like Fujita said. After all, it is a fight, and if you only show quality, you can be like a young guy.
Q: Is there more you want to do with Fujita?
SUGIURA: That's right. He is not wearing a dog t-shirt yet, there is still a part of his heart that is closed against it, but that is until it opens, until his mind opens. He seems to be allergic to dogs, so that is why he didn't want to wear it...
Q: You look to have been kept in good shape for Sumo Hall.
SUGIURA: That's right. As you saw I fought with Shiozaki, but fighting that guy is not a pre-match and thats all I can do. So, what am trying to say Taniguchi is that whether or not it is a pre-match, when you come and fight with us, it is of a higher stage. The fight with Fujita has been made, and its good to do it with him, and there is always usually something you can do.

GO SHIOZAKI

"Taniguchi fell..."
(Shuhei Taniguchi comes back in leaning on Miyawaki's shoulder)
"I'll do it again. I'll do it again."


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: "I have not lost my way. Sumo Hall has arrived. There is no such thing as losing my way. I told you in the ring a while ago that there was a lot of pressure, and that is why I am able to arrive at this pkint, because of the supports from the customers. I am not alone, not by one person. The belt cannot be taken by those who criticize the company."
Q: You said you were "tired of hearing it", but does Kenoh's speech have any good appeal?
KITOMIYA: I have no need of it anymore. If you come here it is nothing to do with the company, it is a fight between myself and Kenoh. I want to show this fight to the customers.
Q: There is not much time remaining until Sumo Hall
KIYOMIYA: I think things will heat up more and more heading towards Sumo Hall. With the weight of this belt at Sumo Hall, I want to keep the feelings of the customers in my mind and connect this to Noah's history. I want to get the new GHC belt, and show a new view at Sumo Hall.

KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura)

KENOH: KAITO KIYOMIYA. The look in your eyes after returning from overseas, and the look in your eyes now...they are different, aren't they? Have you lost your way? Are you even alive? Do you think this pressure will kill you? Kiyomiya, are you okay? You are still lacking. Its too much, too soon. Kiyomiya, I will make everything easier for you at Sumo Hall on November 2nd.
KITAMIYA: In that vein, the microphone today. That is just it. In earnest express your feelings of anger or pain. He doesn't do that, he makes fun and then smiles. I really hate that kind of thing. This little guy (Inamura), even if he is an apprentice and rough around the edges, but his emotions spark and emerge. What is interesting about running? On the microphone, in the match. On November 2nd, you will see our grit at Sumo Hall. The two us will strike again. We will return!
INAMURA: Yes!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments