Post match promos ~ Premium Prelude, Act City, Hamamatsu, (Final Night! 22nd October 2019)

SEIYA MOROHASHI

Q: Your confrontation with Miyawaki was done in a hurry?
MOROHASHI: Pro Wrestling is fun for me. Basically, I enjoy the work. I enjoy the fight. It is all I think of. I was a little conscious that my opponent was Junta, but as usual, lets have fun regardless.
Q: What about the Noah junior fight?
MOROHASHI: It is a spot participation today as there was a missing wrestler, but I am always prepared for it anyway. I maintain the state that I might have to go to Noah's ring, and I am prepared to be called at any time. That is it!


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: Have you gained momentum for the fight with Fujita by hunting the Sugiura Army?
TANIGUCHI: Kazuyuji Fujita, the next time I will bring you down.
Q: Fujita said, "While I breathe, you can't finish me"
TANIGUCHI: I will bring him down so much at Sumo Hall, that he will not be able to say anything. There will be no KO, just murder. I want to you see me choke the life out of him.
Q: What is your impression of fighting Fujita again?
TANIGUCHI: Strong, intense. However, Fujita is intense and I would like to take that strength, and use it with more force.


STINGER (CHRIS RIDGEWAY, YOSHINARI OGAWA, KOTARO SUZUKI & ATSUSHI KOTOGE)

Q: It is now full time for the pre-match
KOTARO: Tired...ironically, because it has become the road to Sumo Hall. It will all be settled soon.
OGAWA: All we need to do is settle this in Sumo Hall and get the result. Also, it seems to have been decided that if there are not enough customers at Shinkiba, then Harada leaves and RATELS is dissolved...it seems that the company decided this a while ago, so its going to be a lot of run. Well, it may be full of customers as we will be there (laughs).
Q: Nothing has been decided...
KOTARO: It has been decided because Ogawa says it has been!
Q: So for that reason you will defend at Sumo Hall
KOTARO: Well, that is the goal
OGAWA: Sumo Hall is just a step, after that Kotaro and I are going to challenge for the GHC Heavyweight. We are going to defend and keep the junior belt.


RATELS (TADASUKE, DAISUKE HARADA, YO-HEY & HAYATA)

Q: You could not settle the dispute?
HARADA: I'm sorry! Tadasuke took the win at Korakuen, so I wanted to win today (uses Tadasuke's undulating hand gesture), but I wanted to do it. Almost there! Almost there! Sorry! It's annoying!
TADASUKE: Well, it wasn't settled today, but in Sumo Hall (makes undulating hand gesture), it will be completely settled. I am so tired

(TADASUKE leaves, HAYATA takes advantage of it and leaves too)

HARADA: Sumo Hall is not the end of everything, there is the RATELS vs STINGER full scale war* (imitates Tadasuke's hand gesture) That is why we will do something.

(HARADA leaves)

YO-HEY: I'm the only one left. I'm going to (with Tadasuke's hand gesture) against HAYATA at Sumo Hall.

*ShinKiba 1st Ring (24th November)


KONGOH (KENOH, MASA KITAMIYA & YOSHIKI INAMURA)

KENOH: You saw it! Kiyomiya, did you have a warm up today? Did this LIDET arranged promotion make you do calisthenics too? If this is the case, then Kiyomiya will be destroyed! Why did you put such a burden on a boy of a debut of only 3-4 years? I will say it one last time! All of you guys in LIDET ENTERTAINMENT, isn't this just power harassment? Are you just crushing one person? Well, I will make it easy. And I will make Noah's ring shine like a diamond even more! All you guys! Follow me....
KITAMIYA: Whether you like it or not, we are going to leave it to Sumo Hall where our strength will surpass that of AXIZ. We will win! Lets go!
INAMURA: Yes!!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
PICTURE CREDIT: Noah.co.jp

Comments