(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS - "DIAMOND" The Kongoh produce show (14th December 2019, ShinKiba 1st Ring)

DAISUKE SEKIMOTO

"Hey! Neck! Chikisho!* That bastard...fuck you Inamura asshole....however, the way you hit, it's like a first class asshole! But, you still couldn't get past me, bastard! Get more training, asshole, and then we will do it again!

*Basically a word used to describe someone as a beast or a brute, but being built like one, rather than in nature. Doesn't translate into English.

THE ANTI WRESTLERS ALLIANCE (AKITOSHI SAITO & MASAO INOUE)

SAITO: Both are rebels, and today was their produce, and so their entry would have been forced. It is as I always say, this year is about sewing the seeds. Next year, I have to make pawns of my opponents, to throw them off guard. I think our strategy might have to be to "defeat the enemies of Edo in Nagasaki"*
INOUE: Sometimes its important to take credit*.
SAITO: It is because I am chivalrous. I wonder if I sent flowers today? I am a man you know. I smell like a man, really...I can only receive that. Attack is the greatest defense, but I say that defense is the greatest, but I will attack and Inoue will take it! As an expert on receiving, please do it fully! I'm an attack pro. I think it's a good team.
INOUE: In a sense, the division of roles is better for a tag team. Seriously. I will do as much as I can to connect with Saito.
SAITO: It is useless for this person to come to the venue to practise early. I think that the stamina will start to pound. This time, even if you get pounded during ropework, and your physical strength is worn out, I will add it on the New Year! See, I'm not practising wastefully!
INOUE: It this praise...or is this ridicule?
SAITO: Anti-Wrestlers alliance! We are looking for fans as well as wrestlers, thank you!

*Proverb. The equivalent in English would be to "strike when the iron is hot", it means to attack someone at an opportune time, and when they least expect it. Could be likened to a Damocles Sword hanging over someone's head.
*Phrase in Japanese is "carrying the flowers", which means to take credit for someone else's work


HAO & NIO

NIO: It is as I said in the ring.
Q: Why Kongoh?
NIO: It's simple. I have the same idea after all as to what Kenoh, Kitamiya and Inamura are aiming for in Noah. It is all the same.
Q: Haō, from now on you will attack Noah?
HAO: So, I can capture (rough). I threw everything away, and came here. As you can see, it's worth it...that is the impression.
Q: You also made a statement that you are going to aim for the GHC Junior Tag championship?
NIO: I have been in Noah for a while. The champions said that they will "take any challenge". I want to challenge.
HAO: Watch the match
Q: You have both had a past connection, what are your impressions?
NIO: I have known him for a long time, and I've watched. I think he is a reliable wrestler.
Q: Have you had a connection with Kenoh in the past?
HAO: Well, not "myself", but I am grateful to have been invited by Kongoh. The only thing that remains is the match.
Q: The Noah juniors are monopolised by RATELS and STINGER?
NIO: That is one of the reasons why I entered Kongoh, and anyway, I think that only RATELS and STINGER fighting is boring, both watching it and doing it. Hao and I entering will make it more interesting.
HAO: Please watch the match.


JUNTA MIYAWAKI

"I don't care if it is Hao or Nio, but you changed your name, your costume, and entered the heavyweight unit Kongoh. I want to have a match again, but...it is not enough that you can get a belt just by making a small change. I entered Noah, debuted in Noah, and I got my first win here in Noah! I won't let them do what they want! That's all!


KONGOH (Kenoh does the yelling)

KENOH: Even though it was a Kongoh performance, we lost. Did we lose because we wrestled two matches? It is nothing to do with that. Is it true strength to win two matches? Kongoh were formed this year, and we have had almost no results. That regret is in my heart. In 2020, we have become five people. Our power has expanded. We will really expire the Pro Wrestling Noah ring from now on! And we will see results next year! You saw it today? Opponents? Maybe they are at the heart of Noah, but that is what makes it so interesting! Even if those guys ARE at the top of Noah, nothing is exciting! We are creating a stimulus. Where do you get the stimulus when you see them only run along the company rails? Those guys, regular trains...we are going to go on a super express! In 2020 our super express train will advance, and we will leave results in "that place".
Q: What is the story of Hao and Nao entering?
KENOH: One thing. Strong belief. Nothing else.
Q: So it's not about past connections, is about the future?
KEMOG: Of course. It's about making Noah's ring shine like a diamond. We are creating a new stimulation.
Q: Are you aiming for any belt?
KENOH: Oh. Do the current tag champions AXIZ have such a presence? At that level? Well, what is so interesting about those guys holding the belt? We are going to make the ring a stimulating one. Noah's ring will also have presence, we will show you that!

NOSAWA RONGAI

NOSAWA: Today I went to Kongoh to see Noah's backbone, Sugiura, but I was really disappointed with X and XX. X is a surprise. It depends on whether or not a super star comes out, or a bad guy appears, but today X was a third rate wrestler with only the name and the costume changed. I was very disappointed. I don't understand the meaning of X saying in Weekly Pro about changing costumes and saying about strong beliefs. Well, if Kongoh has had two juniors enter, then there will be a "Genuine X" on January 5th. I was disappointed today, but I was able to see the live performance of Broken Heart Mosh, so it balances it out...on January 5th, I will bring Sugiura's Junior X to the Noah mat.
Q: Hint?
NOSAWA: The hint is "First Class" wrestler. I will bring you a first class one, not a third rate one, again it is one of my connections, and I will show you what the real X is like. Honestly, to be able to hear it live today. The tension has risen. I want to sing too...

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments