(NOAH) At GHC Junior Tag Challenge Haō signs wrong at the public signing ceremony. Kotoge of the championship group asks, "Are you too nervous?"...4th January Korakuen Hall

3rd January 2020
Hochi News

Pro Wrestling Noah celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, with the first event in 2020 being "Korakuen Hall Day 1 A NEW SUNRISE". The signing ceremony for the GHC Junior Heavyweight tag championship, was held in Tokyo on 3rd January.

The ceremony, which was open to the fans, was attended by Kotaro Suzuki and Atsushi Kotoge of the championship team, and their challengers Haō and Niō.
Niō (the former Hi69), who became a member of the rebel group Kongoh last December said, "This is the first new year as Kongoh, and I will make sure to put on that belt."

Hao (Yuki Sato), who left 2AW to enter Kongoh said, "I left everything to come here and fight. On January 4th I will bring the tag belt to Kongoh", he added nervously, "January 4th Hao...not Hao, we will deliver the tag belts to Kongoh with Hao and Nio's impact.".
Suzuki, of the champion team, said to Hao, "of you lose, I want to you to begin as a new trainee".
Kotoge said in addition, "Challenger, are you okay? Hao-kun, maybe you are a little nervous, but please stop signing for me on the form." Kotoge revealed that he had mistakenly signed the champions section on the match signing form, saying "I want you to come as the best challenger by tomorrow"
Hao apologized for the unexpected mistake, "I am very sorry for mistaking the place". He vowed to take the belt and said, "I am coming to dedicate myself to Kongoh, and I want to see you all tomorrow."

Link to original article from Hochi News
Picture credit: Hochi News

Comments