(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ Global Junior League 2020, Night 3, Act City Hamamatsu (12th January 2020)


ATSUSHI KOTOGE

Q: You got the win in your first match?
KOTOGE: That is my original style. I was lucky that I didn't have a match in the opening event. I saw the match between Kumano and Ohara, and I saw what good condition Kumano was in, so I thought I wouldn't attack from the front. I knew that to aim for his waist, to get the reverse pin, and that was exactly what to use. Well, I may not be a veteran, but in a league match you have to get the points.
Q: Next is YO-HEY.
KOTOGE: What about it? It's unfortunate about YO-HEY chan, I wanted to face him. Is it okay for me, Ohara and Kumano to share the points? Thank you!


YOSHINARI OGAWA

Q: You said that in Junior League "I won't come out because I am champion"..
OGAWA: I didn't say that! I didn't say that I wouldn't go out! I'm different from Kiyomiya! THIS different from Kiyomiya! Even the champion enters the league to win!
Q: You have changed your tune I feel...
OGAWA: People grow on a daily basis. It's slightly different, and I'm not retracting.
Q: How was Miyawaki
OGAWA: You saw.
Q: You will win a total victory as champion?
OGAWA: Yes. That is why it is different from Kiyomiya, I will enter the league as champion, and then win like a champion.
Q: It is also the champion's responsibility to excite the league?
OGAWA: Well, if I didn't do anything, then nothing would be exciting, right? It's like this. There are various things to come...I might destroy RATELS, I might destroy STINGER. I am going to make "big changes".


AXIZ (Go Shiozaki and Katsuhiko Nakajima)

Q: You headlined W-1?
NAKAJIMA: Well, its how high Noah sets the level, you feel the intensity when you come home to it after WRESTLE-1.
Q: Why haven't you bought the belt you won with you?
NAKAJIMA: Yeah? Why?
Q: Well, its customary to return in triumph...
NAKAJIMA: Oh yeah. I didn't need it, because I wasn't thinking of it. I didn't even need it to begin with...no, I don't need it. I had a tile match, and then left. I had a match, and I won. I then came back to Noah and had another match afterwards...and coming to Noah as a WRESTLE-1 wrestler, it won't work, because the WRESTLE-1 champion says it wouldn't work. Don't get me wrong, I'm being "kind" to my opponent (rough). Understand? Understand?
Q: So, AXIZ loses the tag belt, but then you have two belts again?
SHIOZAKI: That is AXIZ. It is AXIZ's strength to be able to create that situation, but he says "I don't need it" (laughs)
NAKAJIMA: I didn't ask for it. I am not pursuing dreams or hopes or anything with that belt. I didn't even feel that from the previous champion (Daiki Inaba). Just to be clear, the only person who rose, was the only one who got the belt. Ashino? He might be different.
Q: Are you inspired, Shiozaki?
SHIOZAKI: Katsu is always inspiring.
NAKAJIMA: Yeah! You can see it! A stupid question! AXIZ are always inspiring each other with our bonds and love. The year has just started, but AXIZ will be inspiring more ad more, and we will send that love to NOAH fans and AXIZ fans. I hope you enjoy it.


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: Following the junior tag battle, you defeated Hao in the pre-match?
KOTARO: That brat said something like "get ready asshole"? WHO are you talking to? I don't need 1 millimeter to prepare you. Fill in the differences of that hard to reach power before you come barking.
Q: You said he is failing to live up to his name?
KOTARO: Even now I am looking at him poorly, and I will do my best to make it even worse, and crush him with all my might.


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You have drawn with Minoru Tanaka for the second year?
HARADA: It's so frustrating! So frustrating! Last year I lost at Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium. I drew in the league, and again I haven't won. I regret that didn't win, I had to win today, after all it was against that guy.
Q: Do you feel this league is strong this time?
HARADA: Of course it's strong! I have always said that the "Noah juniors are the best in the world". I want to deliver not only the results, but also the match contents are strong, and I want to deliver that to the hearts of the customers. In that sense, I feel strongly that I do not want to lose out to the N-1.
Q: The next match is with Nioh?
HARADA: Nothing has changed? I want to sustain my motivation so I do not lose it. As for Minoru Tanaka today, 30 minutes was not enough, so next is 60 minutes, unlimited time. No, I don't want to do that. I want to settle it in 30 minutes. If possible, I would like to beat him in the same block in next years league match.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments