(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ "A NEW SUNRISE, DAY1" (Saturday 4th January 2020, Korakuen Hall)

THE ANTI WRESTLERS ALLIANCE (AKITOSHI SAITO & MASAO INOUE)

SAITO: Noah celebrates the 20th anniversary this year, and we won our very first match! This makes sense. I think Masao's ego can awaken.
INOUE: This is how I will go this year. Without stopping. Can I do it undefeated? Of course!!
Q: As the Anti-Wrestlers Alliance?
SAITO: If Masao Inoue stirs, then it will grow hotter. Masao is the same as a weevil in a refrigerator! If you think that it doesn't work, then it will when it reaches room temperature! Odd Stamina! WEEVIL!
INOUE: Well...that's not very good...but it's similar..
SAITO: Pretending to be dead! Like a carnivorous plant!

DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Was it a good start?
HARADA: Ohara and I interacted, but what emerged today was no different from what we did last year.
Q: Did you feel that Ohara felt the need to regain his strength?
HARADA: Of course. Tickets were sold out today and tomorrow, and it may be a good event, but I am looking beyond that. It starts with Junior League. There are many opponents in the same block, but I will win. I will win the block, and then after that the tournament. I will regain the leadership of the Noah juniors this year.


HIDEKI SUZUKI

KENOH can be heard yelling

SUZUKI: Victory interview? Thank you (laughs)

KENOH walks in screaming, Inamura holds him back

KENOH: Asshole! I won! Your wrestling underestimates me, asshole! Can't you take passive? Lets do passive practice!
SUZUKI: Sorry for not being able to be passive. Please go home. Please go home.
(Kenoh leaves)
SUZUKI: That was fun. How about it? Isn't it right that Kenoh feels more than me maybe?
Q: Is this not over? 
SUZUKI: Well, it isn't over. It will continue, the reason is because I want it to continue (laughs). I always say this, and it always starts. Always with the crouch start. When I am told "please compete", I always enter flying from the side and score a goal without permission, and I am the best! Because that is my type. Isn't he the same? I am interested, because it may not be professional wrestling that these customers typically like. (In 2020) Not only as a member of The Sugiura Army, but on my own, I am going to do various things all over.

CHRIS RIDGEWAY & DOUG WILLIAMS

RIDGEWAY: Easy. Easy. You said it yesterday, right? We won't lose.
WILLIAMS: Thanks to Chris I was able to win because I was able to take Tanaka's power away. His kicks are terrible, I'm glad I'm not the one getting them (laughs). I was in charge of the grappling today.
Q: What about Junior League?
RIDGEWAY: I think you saw it in today's match, I am better than Tanaka. Its clear that I will win over Nioh, Harada and Tanaka.

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & MINORU TANAKA

Q: After a long while, you fought with Williams?
MARUFUJI: He doesn't have matches too much, but what condition? I mean, I am veteran, even going at your own pace is tough.
Q: Minoru?
MINORU: I was asked to partner with Marufuji in a good card in the New Year, and I wanted to win. I released the Shooting Star press for the victory...
MARUFUJI: I was bad at that point. If I had got it right...victory! (rough)
Q: What is the meaning of using the Shooting Star?
MINORU: The meaning of bringing it out on January 4th, well that is up to your imagination. I didn't win. Tomorrow will be January 5th, and tomorrow...

MICHAEL ELGIN

"What did I say yesterday? I will repay the loss to Nakajima, and the same to losing to Sugiura. That is a promise. I won't lose again. Listen! The GHC Heavyweight belt is MINE."


STINGER (KOTARO SUZUKI & ATSUSHI KOTOGE)

Q: You said that it was not enough to win by just changing your name?
KOTARO: If you change your name and get stronger, everyone changes. But a name alone will not make you strong. Practice hard so you can catch up to it.
Q: Kotoge took care of the finish?
KOTOGE: It's amazingly heartening. I always thought that in a squeeze if I can endure, then I can win, so its the best. I have been doing this all the time, even in the provinces. I have always been a STINGER.
Q: What about opponents?
KOTOGE: There aren't any.
Q: What is your outlook next?
KOTARO: It's Junior League next. In my block is Tadasuke, X, Hao or Nio (laughs) X is my focus.
KOTOGE: This year we will do as we want
KOTARO: What day is it today?
KOTOGE'S response does not translate.

HAO
"Are you fucking joking? Next is Junior League Kotaro you asshole! Next..next...


 YOSHINARI OGAWA

Q: With this win you have now won all four major GHCs?
OGAWA: Yes, but I don't care about that.
Q: You said you have thoughts about all the belts created by Misawa?
OGAWA: Well, of course
Q: Did you hear the cheers?
OGAWA: But you didn't, right?
Q: What about the handshake with HAYATA?
OGAWA: I will tell you soon
Q: It's Noah's 20th anniversary year?
OGAWA: Yeah, time has passed faster than expected. Misawa...
Q: What will you do as champion?
OGAWA: For now I am the champion. Not participating in the league. Isn't that okay because I am the champion? For now, please watch.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Looking back on the match?
SUGIURA: I don't want to lose to anyone. No one. Kitamiya, the main eventers (Kiyomiya and Shiozaki), any other match that Noah does, wrestlers, and other promotions like next door at the Tokyo Dome. I don't want to lose to anyone!
Q: Where you amazed by the will of the challenger?
SUGIURA: He was really tough. There were all sorts of surprise attacks, my head was cracked, and we collided. It was interesting.
Q: You said you would increase the value of the new belt?
SUGIURA: Not just yet. Just wait, I am going to increase it further.
Q: It will also be your 20th anniversary debut?
SUGIURA: Well, my 20th anniversary doesn't matter. I don't want to lose to anyone. That's all.


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: There was a tremendous call for Shiozaki?
SHIOZAKI: Because of everyone's voice and everyone's cheering, and thanks to everyone today, this belt is wrapped around my waist. Thank you. As I said in the ring, this is Noah. The fight, the sense of unity. This is Pro Wrestling Noah.
Q: Kiyomiya was also prepared to carry Noah?
SHIOZAKI: That's right. That is why I feel the weight of this belt. Without him, without the championship of Kaito Kiyomiya, this belt would never shine so much.
Q: Will you carry Noah into the 20th anniversary year?
SHIOZAKI: This weight, this responsibility. Noah's 20, my 15. There have been various things, but I am Noah, and I will fight "to the end" for my beloved Noah.
Q: Did you hear the fans say that it was good to come to Korakuen?
SHIOZAKI: There has been our fight (rough), and just by telling us that, we can go on to the next one. Pro wrestling Noah will keep fighting to fulfill everyone's dreams!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments