"Okay, I'll go - but I will crush Inaba" 12th January Korakuen Hall, Noah's Katsuhiko Nakajima challenges the W-1 champion, Daiki Inaba...

4th January 2020
Sports Hochi\Yahoo Japan

At New Year 2009 at the Edion Arena in Osaka, Katsuhiko Nakajima tagged with Daiki Inaba at W-1'S "WONDER CARNIVAL".
After the match he told Inaba, "You have a belt. It's the same as you, dull. I'm not interested anymore today."
Inaba replied, "If that is what you think, then I would like to nominate you as the next Wrestle One championship challenger. Please fight me." However, Nakajima said "I'm not interested", and left.

After that, Nakajima said on Twitter, "I was not interested, but after a long time I was really looking forward to go out to other promotions. Inaba, are you a champion? For the first time my interest in W-1 has disappeared. Thank you."

When the New Year began, Inaba said "He said he wasn't interested in WRESTLE-1, which we have made with frantic efforts. I cannot ignore what he has said. I am the champion of WRESTLE-1, and therefore as its representative, I nominate Katsuhiko Nakajima."

President Kaz Hayashi asked Nakajima to participate in the match, and Nakajima said, "Didn't you hear what I said? I said no...I said I am not interested in the belt...it's easy to use the title match and even use President Kaz Hayashi because he's got angry and is looking for me. Still, WRESTLE-ONE fans will be demanding Katsuhiko Nakajima. On the 12th January I am busy with Noah, but as I am a gentleman, okay I will go - but I will crush Inaba".

The title match has been decided.

Link to original article from Sports Hochi\Yahoo Japan
Picture credit: Sports Hochi\Yahoo Japan

Comments