(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS "HIGHER GROUND 2020" Night 3 ~ Fukushima Toyota Crown Arena Sub Arena, Sunday February 9th.

TADASUKE

Q: You took revenge on Haoh in a quick card change?
TADASUKE: Well, there was just no luck in junior league. Total victory yeah? Hey? Substitution in the semi finals, also revenge.
Q: What is your ambition for this year?
TADASUKE: The belts of course, which the others are going for (Harada for the GHC Junior single, HAYATA & YO-HEY for the junior tag). I'm not waiting for my turn, but now I'm going to upgrade. I am preparing until the time comes.


DAISUKE HARADA & YO-HEY

Q: What is HAYATA'S condition?
HARADA: As you saw! He is injured. But, YO-HEY took over HAYATA'S part, and it was two on three. We lost, even in that situation!
YO-HEY: Where did you see it last? Both of us have right nipples jumping! Soon, Kotaro Suzuki, I wasn't too lucky! The result might have been a draw, but watch the end, "Who won?". Ask the fans, "Who won?" This way. Like this...
HARADA: Just like that! Yoshinari Ogawa was also knocked out! Did you find yourself in that state, standing? Kotaro Suzuki, is another person who is marked. I will bring everything that has been accumulating until now, and at the next Korakuen we will return with the junior tag and the single! We will make them say"YES" because we are going to make them set title matches. We will beat them once more!!


AXIZ

Q: You have won the main event three times in a row?
SHIOZAKI: That is my role as GHC Heavyweight Champion
Q: Nakajima, from your perspective how does Shiozaki's fulfillment of being champion look?
NAKAJIMA: He is as good as his word
Q: Do you feel jealous?
NAKAJIMA: No, because we are one and the same in AXIZ, and so we feel like we have a belt together.
Q: At the 16th February Korakuen, Shiozaki is preparing for the pre-match against Kazuyuki Fujita, and Nakajima for a one on one fight with Hideki Suzuki?
NAKAJIMA: Go-san is popular, and everyone wants to fight him. Suzuki seems to have been the same, but for some reason he nominated me, "You are good to do it." You said that, right? It's a little annoying, but it can't be helped. Suzuki, I will wrap your selfishness with the love in my heart.
Q: What impression will that make?
NAKAJIMA: A big one!
Q: He is a wrestler with various characteristics such as techniques and attitudes?
NAKAJIMA: Isn't it interesting? I guess its better just to survive. I'll be careful about that.
Q: Shiozaki, are you ready for your pre-match?
SHIOZAKI: He is not a Noah wrestler, so there are only a few pre-matches. I'll crush him before the title match.
Q: AXIZ will defeat him directly at Korakuen?
NAKAJIMA: Yes, they are different types of wrestlers, so in that sense, you might see a different type of AXIZ at Korakuen Hall, right? I feel like that. Will we dye it in AXIZ colors? Of course. Are we not the centre? Answer me with YES or NO (laughs). It's been a while since I have done this. So, what is it? Hey? I want know. Noah is AXIZ, right?
Q: Yes...
NAKAJIMA: What? I can't hear you (laughs).
Q: Right...
NAKAJIMA: I can't hear you
Q: Okay...
NAKAJIMA: Oh yeah! Well, there is a lot of change in Noah, and its a very important time, and I think there is a lot of anxiety. But, we are AXIZ..all..everything, we will sweep it away.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments