(NOAH) Post match promos ~ NOAH the SPIRIT 2020, YAMADA Green Dome Maebashi Sub Event Area (Night 1, 21st March 2020)


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: This was your first match in about a month?
KIYOMIYA: I'm happy! This is the place where I belong. There is nothing more happy than to be able to see everyone's faces and to wrestle in front of you. I am grateful for each today, and today I was able to reconfirm that.
Q: Did you feel it was a long time not to have a match
KIYOMIYA: I didn't think it was a long time, did the customers thing, "Kiyomiya is different from before?". I was wondering that. I was not worried this time, only grateful to be able to have a match.
Q: How are you looking at things now that you didn't win the National Championship?
KIYOMIYA: I always think you should start from the beginning after losing. It was the same with my debut match when there was no barrier in Noah that could be easily overcome. I am going into Global Tag League without giving up. I have decided to team with Taniguchi in "Unchains", and so I would like to excite Noah with that.
Q: Did you feel any change when you fought Okada, who you will be fighting against in All Japan?
KIYOMIYA: I have sensed the change, and with that comes more opportunities to win. He has started using kicks, but there are many people who use kicks in Noah, but I think is because I am prepared if someone chooses to kick me. Someone who I don't get along with* uses it, and it's a really strong kick. You know that I think that, and so I am prepared for it.

*Unsurprisingly, Kenoh.


MINORU TANAKA

"I want to win the red belt. I want to defeat Takashi Sugiura. Obviously, that is my natural feeling, but when I read the interviews with Takashi Sugiura leading up to it, he completely bypass March 29th and said, "I will go to All Japan's Champion Carnival as champion". You guys interviewing, yeah, it's not good! You guys! Don't write an article on the premise that I will lose from the beginning! Don't underestimate my readiness to get the belt. Remember that feeling.


STINGER (Atsushi Kotoge & Kotaro Suzuki)

KOTOGE: No good! Not healed at all.
KOTARO: It's been more than three weeks since then, right? But now you have "returned"? 3 weeks ago.
KOTOGE: There was no need for you to return, and it was no good! No good at all! (rough)
KOTARO: You were bullied too much!
KOTOGE: No, no (laughs), this was a lesson in tough love from your seniors.
KOTARO: But there wasn't enough squealing today*, so we will make a great chorus at Korakuen
Q: You said that there was a side story of crying RATELS fans?
KOTARO: It seems that there weren't many RATELS fans today, but we will make them cry at Korakuen. This bullying is just at the beginning, there is after all Fuji and Yokohama. Will you miss them again (laughs?)
KOTOGE: Kotaro and I accepted it once, so I will accept it, but if you say that you want to stop the title match, then that is it. On the contrary, I am very worried about HAYATA-kun (laughs)
KOTARO: It wouldn't do if you missed another two matches, you wouldn't be able to do it. Well, the championship match has been decided, but if HAYATA did miss it then wouldn't it be OK for another guy to come out? I don't want to make Korakuen only three matches*. Wouldn't it be better just to ask someone else? They can say "Same" (laughs)
KOTOGE: The result is "same".
KOTARO: That's right, just like three weeks ago "same" (laughs).

*From RATELS fans
*The card is four title matches.


RATELS (YO-HEY & DAISUKE HARADA)

Q: Are you concerned about HAYATA'S condition?
HARADA: It's okay! There is still time! HAYATA will be cured. As for myself and Ogawa...YOSHINARI OGAWA! You are not going to run from me! It is not going to end like this!
YO-HEY: It is said that Wife is injured badly, and may be until then...those two STINGERS, Kotaro Suzuki and Atsushi Kotoge, if you leave my precious important Wife broken, then I, Husband, will make you sorry...twice over! (Speaks for HAYATA) Same!!


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Noah has reopened for the first time in a month, what is your impression having had the match after such a long time?
SHIOZAKI: Due to this Noah is safe and sound. So many people came today. Some people wanted to come today I guess but they had plans they couldn't give up. I guess there were a lot of people, but its all about gathering together later. I hope I can meet everyone again.
Q: You will be fighting against Fujita in a week, as the situation deepened?
SHIOZAKI: I have done a simulation of Kazuyuki Fujita, as I have been unable to fight him in a pre-match so far. I have also made "antibodies", I won't lose. You can't defeat me.
Q: It's been a difficult situation regarding whether or not to hold an event, but as champion how will you conduct yourself?
SHIOZAKI: Anxiety cannot be wiped out or shrugged off, it's an invisible opponent. But even if there was only one person who we would hold wrestling for, I would be happy with that alone, and that alone will help us. I want to show everyone that "we will stand up like other, and we will not lose". I want to show that attitude.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp
Link to original article from Noah.co.jp

Comments