(NOAH) Post match promos ~ NOAH the SPIRIT 2020, Fuji San Messe (Night 2, 22nd March 2020)



THE SUGIURA ARMY (NOSAWA Rongai, Takashi Sugiura, Hideki "Shrek" Sekine, Hajime Ohara)

NOSAWA: Hideki "Shrek" Sekine, the new member of The Sugiura Army. (Speaks in Spanish) "Falta Mucho" (developing), but it was quite compatible, wasn't it?
SUGIURA: Yes, it's "Fuarutama-chyo", that's it! I will gradually make modifications, and I think the more we wrestle, the more he will get used to Noah's ring, and be more terrifying. It will be "Fuarutama-chyo"
NOSAWA: Because you don't know what it means, look up the meaning (laughs), and Rene Dupre! Sugiura Army International!
SUGIURA: Yes, I just heard. Another person joins without permission!
NOSAWA: By all means, win the tag league. It's a great team that is coming out, isn't it? Everyone is impromptu, except AXIZ. Well, I guess that Sugiura & Shrek are also improvised...well, we (Shrek, NOSAWA & Ohara) have even more troublesome things to do in Yokohama, and that is including Sakuraba and Hideki Suzuki. Although its a fight against Kongoh, its not a fight against an opponents team, its a fight with friends.
OHARA: I mean, how to unify...
NOSAWA: Well, this is what the boss wants...
SUGIURA: Yeah, it's my personal desire. It's "Fuarutama-chyo"
Q: What kind of impression did Sekine have?
SHREK: Yeah, after all, The Sugiura Army is strong even when viewed from the outside. In pro-wrestling its called tag co-ordination, but I think its meaningless without individual strength. In that regard I think that all the Sugiura Army are champion class, and so I will scatter the opponents as not to lose.
Q: What was your impression of Noah?
SHREK: When I was young, Misawa created a promotion. Naturally, in our word, only Noah is apt...only Noah alone is the real thing. I have that kind of impression.
Q: Sugiura is a former SDF, and Sekine a former police officer.
SHREK: Both the SDF and the police work to protect national security. I hope that I can demonstrate my mental and physical strength through wrestling.
SUGIURA: It's the same for me. I entered Pro Wrestling at 30, but he entered at 40. It is a brave decision to step away Hinomaru that you carried. We cannot leave it behind. We cannot run from it. I am going to the ring with that feeling.
Q: If you polish it, will you become a glowing team...
SUGIURA (to the thin haired reporter): That's why you used "become", you are bald! Karamucho!

*"Hinomaru" is the red sun of Japan on the flag
*Japanese spicy potato stick snacks



RATELS (YO-HEY, HAYATA & DAISUKE HARADA)

HARADA: Ahh! One, two, three! What? We won today! We have another week, and HAYATA will heal completely. I will defeat Yoshinari Ogawa at Korakuen Hall, HAYATA & YO-HEY will defeat the others, and we will take the three GHC Junior belts.
YO-HEY: 2020 is the year of RATELS! Hey, Wife! Did you see it today? He can't help but endure the pain of the bone fracture. Victory with RATELS teamwork, RATELS has the winning momentum. Already prepared for...RATELS won even in this (wounded) state! I don't know if he will be cured in another week, but one week later he will be more terrifying, I think we will see it. Get ready for it bastards. (To HAYATA) Say something at the end...
HAYATA walks off silently

GO SHIOZAKI

Q: In the middle of a risk to both the box office and the audience, you ended two consecutive events?
SHIOZAKI: Yes, the risk may be high, but there is no part honestly of coming to the venue irresponsibly. We are fighting in the ring, and with everyone who comes to see us, I want to overcome it.
Q: There was also a run in with Minoru, The National challenger?
SHIOZAKI: Yes...he's dangerous. He was a different type of opponent than I usually fight, he was difficult to attack. Because of the importance of the fact that he is the next challenger of the National, every single attack he did was heavy.
Q: In a weeks time you will will meet Kazuyuki Fujita?
SHIOZAKI: Just one more week. I'm not going to spend it just waiting for the title match, I want to spend it thinking what is necessary to attack. I consider him the strongest enemy in my history, he has such power and strength. I want to spend a week just thinking about defeating Kazuyuki Fujita.
Q: There was some clapping in time when waiting for the reopening?
SHIOZAKI: Yes, yesterday, I felt everyone's expectations even before the first match. I think the fans were waiting for Noah's fight, and we were waiting to fight in the ring in front of everyone. I think that created a good atmosphere today and yesterday I think.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments