(NOAH) Post match promos ~ NOAH The SPIRIT, 19th April 2020 (Noah TV Venue)


YO-HEY & HAYATA

YO-HEY: Thank you! The married couple tag was able to make the defense against Hajime Ohara and Seiki Yoshioka who suddenly appeared safely! The married couple tag has come across Ohara of Hajime-chan many times, and he knows how chaotic it can get. In particular, Hajime-chan is wary of HAYATA'S headache, for we are a difficult team to work with. I knew that he was able to challenge for the title, but for Seiki Yoshioka who suddenly appeared...I think he was surprised at the power of our love's love, and wet his pants 42 or 43 times thank you very much. Well, how can we give these tag belts that we love to someone who suddenly appeared, but, there is one more thing that I would like to say? Maybe Seiki Yoshioka also received a receipt saying "I want to enter" RATELS? License? Or a resume? Maybe he did send his resume, but I think he handed his insurance card to the Sugiura Army because he was told "You cannot do this". But really...I'm happy! HAYATA always says that. Besides, RATELS and STINGER, no matter how you look at it, they are strong enemies. We won, no matter how you look at it. Seiki Yoshioka played an active part in "Zoom! Morning". I used the weather forecast on Mezamashi TV, that I would have it every day. Huh? Is there something else? (at HAYATA) is there anything?
HAYATA:...Same
YO-HEY: Hah!!

HAJIME OHARA & SEIKI YOSHIOKA

OHARA: It happened suddenly, and this was not a belt that we could challenge for suddenly and win...that is the result, but it will be enough. This is the second time we have teamed up, and we pushed the championship team quite a bit, and had many opportunities to win. This is the beginning of the new Sugiura Army Juniors. This is the epilogue. From tomorrow we will be new, and the story begins. We couldn't take it in one shot, but I think Yoshioka has a very strong ambition, and I think no matter how high the wall is, I will be here for the rest of my life. I think it will be a positive thing for me to come to enjoy this for the first time. Please look forward to Yoshioka and I as the Sugiura Army juniors from now on. This is only the beginning.
YOSHIOKA: After all, the Noah's Juniors are intense! I was prepared for that when I came here. So, I think that today is not the end, but the beginning, and from here we can only rise. (To Ohara) Thank you.
OHARA: Yes, I will firmly lead and guide him to the top. Expect the Sugiura Jnr's from now on, so for today...Mui Bien!


KONGOH

KENOH: This man will bear his fate of living with Kongoh, Soya Manabu. Okay!! Pro Wrestling Noah, listen, until I took the helm, Pro Wrestling Noah's ring did not shine like a diamond. Do you know what will shine like a diamond when we steer? Kongoh, who have become six people! Well, I have some strong friends now. Kongoh will make Noah's ring shine like a diamond!
SOYA: Everyone! Open your eyes and see what kind of future Kongoh will bring!
KITAMIYA: Let's go!
INAMURA: YES!! ​


KAITO KIYOMIYA, KEIJI MUTOH & MINORU TANAKA

Q: You fought with Sakuraba?
MUTOH: Before today, the last empty arena match I had was at WRESTLE-1. Did I forget that my opponent was Sakuraba today? Well, we were able to have a technically interesting conversation while using bodies.
Q: Would you like to try more?
MUTOH: Well, I used to watch Sakuraba on TV during his days in PRIDE, as he was having "a match that could be transmitted" to us as viewers. What era was PRIDE? Next time in pro wrestling I want you to have a match that burns the viewers watchinng. I want to do it too!
Q: The style of the TV match is emerging in Japan
MUTOH: Yes, its the times. It's my first match since I became a freelancer in April, and if I didn't take care of myself then I would not have been asked. I didn't eat. I worked hard desperately.
Q: The situation in the pro wrestling world remains difficult due to the influence of the Coronavirus?
MUTOH: Like I said, I need to be free to live my life. I have a manual practice style that I have cultivated over 36 years. I can't even say that honestly as conditions are not too good for various reasons, but I want to do my best to get back into Noah's ring from here.
Q: Have you changed in your desire to go to Noah regularly?
MUTOH: Yup. But it is because of my appearance fee (laughs). I am saved because the parent company has grown (laughs)
TANAKA: It's fresh (laughs)
Q: Kiyomiya formed a tag with Mutoh last year in Osaka?
KIYOMIYA: This is the second time since Osaka, so I feel that I am gaining important experience that is hard to do even in pro wrestling. However, as a number one wrestler it may be rude to say to this in front of you, but after seeing today's fight with Sakuraba, I think I would like to face you.
MUTOH: You mean as opponents? If the company gives me my appearance fee? (laughs). As a condition, I want you to have a match that will make me wrestle more than Sakuraba, I want to have a match which will immerse me.
And if you are confident that you can make a match that will entertain the audience watching the screen, I'll do it. The rest is up to the parent company (laughs).
MINORU says something about that he thought he was going to die in association with something Shrek did to his shoulder. "It's a Yokai* shoulder drop"
MINORIU: Where is he from? I had heard he was a very strong person.
MINORU: He's a funny guy, his face is so big (rough)
Q: What would you like to do if the Coronavirus became personalized and was a person?
MUTOH: You can't see a virus (laughs). That's right...first of all, call Great Muta, and even if you can't see someone who is invisible, won't you be able to see them if you spray it with poison? If we can make it real, can you imagine it? (To the ABEMA TV Staff) Do you want to do it on TV? Let's make it defeatable by operating the TV! (Laughs) That may be the form of future professional wrestling, right?

*Yokai is a Japanese monster


KOTARO SUZUKI & YOSHINARI OGAWA

KOTARO: I feel like I both won and lost the match. I almost got my pace...
Q: Ogawa?
OGAWA: Yeah...I went head on, and was completely defeated. But as a man, I could not refuse when he spoke and bowed down.
Q: Considering your history so far...
OGAWA: That's right. There might be some conflicts...
KOTARO: But isn't "a man's quarrel" like this?
Q: Was this the long awaited battle with Ogawa?
KOTARO: Yes! I mean I cannot deny the feeling, and I am happy with the result (rough)
Q: Was it more in depth than you expected?
KOTARO: It was intense, before I noticed it, my stamina was gone. I wonder if I had had a match like this for a long time...usually I take the initiative by sapping the opponents stamina, but this match. I was taught again in the match...I wonder. I felt nostalgic.
Q: Ogawa how as an opponent was fighting Kotaro Suzuki?
OGAWA: I lost. I can't say anything. We are heading for HAYATA & YO-HEY'S belts
Q: Is STINGER back or reborn as something else?
OGAWA: Please ask Suzuki about that! (leaves)
KOTARO: Resurrection is good. No one said it was disbanded.
Q: I thought Ogawa said "STINGER is over, and don't ever use that word again"
KOTARO: Well, I won today, so its okay if you listen to me!
Q: Are you going to lead STINGER from now on?
KOTARO: No, STINGER is not about who leads it, but I have to be the cheerful guy will, it was on the brink of dissolution! We have to stay together with this (rough) (note, he means the GHC Junior)
Q: You said you had an allergy to title matches, but after you finished the title match, you asked for another one?
KOTARO: Once you take a belt from Ogawa, you want the junior tag. I wonder if I said it before I thought about the condition of things.
Q: There is a debt after losing the junior tag belt to HAYATA & YO-HEY at the end of March?
KOTARO: I lost in a tag with Kotoge, but Ogawa and I fought in Tag League last year. I must tell Kotoge that STINGER stopped on the brink.
Q: Although you always wear the belt, you wear it on your shoulders.
KOTARO: Yes, I am usually thinking of Gelgoog (from Gundam Wing) *Laughs*, but Ogawa wrapped it round me today. It was a nice gesture. No matter how old you are, your older brother is your older brother, and he is the teacher who taught me.
Q: Is the weight of the belt different from when you were crowned in the past?
KOTARO: No, it's different. I wonder if the meaning has changed now. After all, I think it is huge to take it from Ogawa.
Q: How would you like to fight as a single champion?
KOTARO: No one came out, well due to the Corona, what can I do? After the match, I have to go home as soon as possible. Well, in the articles or the videos, the wrestlers know my comment, right? Then why not take action? I'm ego searching on Twitter from home. I'll find you if you put in "Kotaro". I'm tired...

YO-HEY & HAYATA

Q: The two who had been fighting, suddenly turned around and formed a team?
YO-HEY: I thought STINGER was over, but when I thought about it, I had a sense of "thank you". I don't know if they will be active as STINGER again, but for the time being Kotaro Suzuki and Yoshinari Ogawa are aiming next for the tag belts. No matter who they are, the married couple will welcome them. Well, my hope was that Lionel Richie and Cindy Lauper would come next, but after defeating Ogawa & Suzuki, Lionel Richie and Cindy Lauper, "Lionel Roper", I want to beat you!
Q: You were defeated by Kotaro & Ogawa in last years Junior Tag League match
YO-HEY: I was just getting to that. The final Junior tag league match which took three consecutive wins. I won't forget. The opponents were Kotaro Suzuki and Yoshinari Ogawa. There is a grudge that we could not achieve their feat. Also, as the married couple tag will zoom*, RATELS will also be unleashed*! STINGER will also zoom*! I don't know what will happen, but RATELS will be there again! I think I can prove that. I definitely don't want to lose to those two, especially those two. We also defended the junior tag title a little while ago, but Yoshiki Seiki? The new Sugiura Army are in snappy tutu! The situation is coming, and in that situation, among them, we RATELS, will defend, after all Noah Juniors are RATELS. I think you can say that RATELS has STINGER, and the Sugiura Army has Kongoh, I want to define it. The two of us take the lead in cups*! I have the feeling that I want to do as much as I can, that is how it is! Do you have anything? Or not? Then what do you say at the end?

HAYATA walks off

*I have NO IDEA what he is talking about.


EL HIJO DE DR WAGNER JNR & RENE DUPREE

DUPREE: As you can see, the Mexican and Canadian tag team have got the belts!
EL HIJO DE DR WAGNER JNR: The Mexican and Canadian tag took them!
DUPREE: Today is Giraffe! (Beer)

MOCHIMARU
Naomichi Marufuji & Masaaki Mochizuki

MOCHIMARU
MOCHIZUKI: I'm sorry
MARUFUJI: Don't be, its a tag
MOCHIZUKI: Those guys are dangerous. It may be that we partly took them for granted. American? Canadian? Mexican? I don't know where they are from, but I think they are going to be doing a lot of dangerous wrestling if they are doing such lovely wrestling. I was going to return the debt, but I received a blow to the face. I'm sorry.
MARUFUJI: It feels as if we have been defeated by a lot of things which are hard to communicate. It's hard to convey, I'm sorry. Perhaps it was too hard to reach the people across the screen who were watching. I'm sorry.
MOCHIZUKI: That moonsault is a headbutt, its face to face.
MARUFUJI: Your nose is crooked, has it always been like that?
MOCHIZUKI: Well, a little...(swears)
MARUFUJI: Whether it's an empty arena or a TV match, we have a stance that doesn't matter, but if you lose your belt like this when nobody is there, it hurts.
MOCHIZUKI: I agree. To be honest, I was able to concentrate on the league matches, but I want to say that had I been able to, I wanted to win it in front of the customers. What a win this sensation is, sometimes it comes in a supreme form, and X is the conclusion I can give. Noah's fans welcomed me, and I won the belt in the best possible way. So, when I lost it is sad and I was blessed then, and I sorry to all the Noah fans. But I don't think this is the end. I don't know when the next normal show will be, and I don't know if there will be another chance, but I want to get back at them as I dont feel this is over yet. If you are going to come at me that dangerously, I will bring out something just as dangerous.
MARUFUJI: Its hard to convey on screen, but in a sense that has become an issue with the NOAH Tv Match. People in the press often ask over the monitor, but the small details are regretful.
MOCHIZUKI: I want to tell you if it hurts, I want that kind (rough). It is natural for someone to do that.
MARUFUJI: At key points its hard to convey when you look ahead and you hear the audience saying "Wow" or "Ah". It's difficult to explain.
MOCHIZUKI: Maybe I'm just feeling a little down
MARUFUJI: It's an excuse
MOCHIZUKI: I will definitely get it back
MARUFUJI: Well, good. It's worth doing again with those two big guys. After all, there was the time beat AXIZ who are the most popular thing right now. We will do it again. I thought I would be the one to break my nose.  ​

Picture credit and link to original article: Noah.co.jp

Comments