(NOAH) Popular unit RATELS disbands...the reason and the "hatred", interview with Daisuke Harada.

17th May 
PKDX

The popular Noah Junior unit RATELS has suddenly disbanded. In February 2017 it was formed by four wrestlers from the Osaka area, led by Daisuke Harada. This unit of four people, named after the world's fiercest animal, the RATEL, has always been the centre of the Noah juniors.
The "RATELS Produce" was popular enough to be held twice, but HAYATA rebelled in the TV match the other day. The leader Harada's words on the "favorite group", and the history is that has lasted for a period of 3 years and 3 months is poignant. We talked to Harada about the circumstances behind the decision, the new path, and his anger at HAYATA.

Interview with Daisuke Harada

Q: Is it okay to recognize that RATELS have dissolved?
HARADA: That's right.
Q: I think it became abruptly because HAYATA betrayed...
HARADA: No, the year before last YO-HEY went to STINGER, and HAYATA did the same temporarily. After that, the four of us restarted again, and that at time I said, "If this happens again, then its over". I don't think HAYATA is going to leave this time, and as I don't want to increase the number of people, the unit that has lasted for about three years, ends here at once.
Q: There was a fixed attachment, but surprisingly you do not feel it much
HARADA: That's right. As I said earlier, I have been thinking about this for some time, and I think it would be more interesting to create more new things rather than stick to the same old as RATELS forever. I think it might be interesting...which is why it's a decision that has been made after various things have overlapped.
Q: Will you maintain the alliance with Tadasuke & YO-HEY?
HARADA: I don't know what will happen in the future, but anyway, the three of us have the same anger and hatred for HAYATA. When the cards are made of course the tags will be, but whether it is two or three people, I don't feel like using the word "RATELS" anymore.
Q: When RATELS disbanded, Atsushi Kotoge formed a unit called "FULL THROTTLE".
HARADA: Yoshioka (Seiki) shoved me while I was staring him out, and the answer to that is "I will break you anytime". Well, if he gets in my way I will, but I don't consider them a team.
Q: What about Kotoge?
HARADA: I'm not interested.
Q: The former RATELS, STINGER, FULL THROTTLE, Kongoh, The Sugiura Army Juniors, independent talent...the Noah juniors have become unit allocated.
HARADA: Well, I think that people other than RATELS and STINGER said "I want to enter in to this", and I feel like that has finally happened. Isn't it a little too late?
Q: You said that another reason you disbanded RATELS, is because you "have something I want to do?"
HARADA: I can't say what that is yet, but I think it will come out naturally. Anyway, the anger towards HAYATA is overwhelming at the moment.
Q: You have considerable anger towards HAYATA?
HARADA: Right now its the most. I was so embarrassed and annoyed. Immediately after his betrayal, I started to think "I want to beat this guy!" However, Tadasuke and YO-HEY said they wanted to do it, so I gave up on it. I watched the junior tag championship as a second, but to watch was so frustrating.
Q: Do you want to be the one to take the next step?
HARADA: Yes, and you don't have to worry about that! Moreover, when I stood in front of HAYATA after the last match, he was laughing. When we were in RATELS together, I've never seen him laugh so much. That smile made me suddenly angry.
Q: I was confused about his betrayal last time, but this time...
HARADA: Not at all, I understood by looking at his face...
Q: Will you make him feel the same disgrace? (rough)
HARADA: Just the same? No. More. They are going to have a hard time before losing, this is the end for those two.

Link to original article from PKDX
Picture credit: PKDX

Comments