(NOAH) YO-HEY'S Whimsical Column, "I will dare touch on this, but after all, it is about him...."

Saturday May 23rd 2020
PKDX

"A new whimsical column has begun with the dissolution of RATELS, and I want to write my thoughts properly and freely (not much has changed), I will dare touch on this, but after all, it is about him.

Because of Corona, do you want to add even more to the terrible stress accumulated?

As expected for myself, it is like this...

I don't know what is going to happen in the future, but first of all for now I want to get past this grudge that the three of us have to destroy HAYATA. Self restraint is stressful, because it's difficult to do every day.

RATELS was interesting. It's no good! I feel down when thinking like this! I have little patience with Corona! Next time I can't do something more interesting than RATELS. My brain is messed up! What I mean is, I just want to have a match!

That's it!

The picture is from a reserved seat on the Shinkansen the other day*!!
I was amazed!!
Seriously, this is the end!"

Article translated from PKDX
Picture credit PKDX
Big thanks to MetalNoah for sending me this article

Back in their Dove days, HAYATA used to call the smoking area "The Hut"

Comments