(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ "ALL FOUR SIDES, DAY 1" (19th June 2020)


MASA KITAMIYA

"Whatever this number one contender tournament is, it seems very good. Katsuhiko Nakajima, he's a very cheeky man (rough). He won't like it,  but well I will win it all. Really asshole search your feelings and be prepared."
(In response to this, Katsuhiko Nakajima posted on Twitter, "He's so cute!" with a little smiley face and a heart)


MOHAMMED YONE

Q: How was the fight against Rocky? 
YONE: Well, my heart was shaken by the situation of how he looked, and it was a match in which I realized I would be moved. I wondered how he had been beaten that much, and so I hesitated to start. I think that was reason it went that far.
Q: You were called "Apollo?"
YONE: That's right...it might have been Apollo to him, but that is nothing to do with me. I'm Mohammed Yone. 
Q: You have entered the second round? 
YONE: It's a lucky chance, and I those who have such momentum are strong people in such a tournament. But, I wonder if it was a subtle change in momentum, next time I would like to hone it further. 
Q: It is Manabu Soya next? 
YONE: Yeah. I don't think I can play the role of making the one who just came to Noah look good. Well, there are guys like this, and I want to leave my mark. 
Q: What are your thoughts in the National Championship? 
YONE: This tournament may have sprung up, but I want a belt! I think that is a common feeling among all wrestlers, and I think that there will always be opportunities if your condition is good and you have good matches. This is the only tournament that I have participated in so far, and I have won the first round. The next match is with Manabu Soya. I think it will all be lucky.


RENE DUPREE

"This tournament is the one that decides the number one contender for the GHC National, is there a better guy for that than me? The Tag Team Champion, and then the National Champion, right? First victory, and then all three victories. Thank you."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments