(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ "ALL FOUR SIDES, DAY 2" (20TH JUNE 2020)

MASA KITAMIYA

"No matter whether you are a junior or a heavyweight, the guys who were in this tournament have ambition, and are not prepared to be half hearted. The champion looks calm as he looks on, but I suddenly take it out from underneath (rough). Just two more wins! I will stand in front of him (Katsuhiko Nakajima), and crush him."


MANABU SOYA

"In any case, I have come to Noah and at last I have been able to make a good track record. This isn't my goal, but this is just the beginning, anyway I have no complaints! I can challenge for the belts! The belt challenge? All I have to do it put it on, that is the only endeavour."


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: Soya won the league, was this what you expected? 
NAKAJIMA: I was anticipating that a strong guy would win, but there are some clever sneaky guys right? Anyway, I'm not going to complain, Soya won with great strength. How many matches did he have in a day? Four? Four? That is amazing.
Q: How will you do a heavyweight title match with a challenger with such presence? (rough, does not translate well)
NAKAJIMA: Well, let's just say that clearly this is different from the last time (Masao Inoue)
Q: What kind of match do you want to have? 
NAKAJIMA: As this is a "red belt", it will be a red, passionate, hot and fierce match. You want to watch it, right? I'm looking forward to male bonding.
Q: On that basis what kind of way do you want to win? 
NAKAJIMA: I want to win like a champion and hey, I'm thrilled just by imagining it. It's not because I don't know him, but because Masa Kitamiya gave him a knee injury. I want him to heal it properly, it's not fun unless you face each other in perfect condition. 
Q: On the contrary, if you look at it...
NAKAJIMA: That's a problem for the recipient. I have always said, "I want to have a proper match", and I don't know what is going to happen unless the gong rings.
Q: Didn't you say it was fun to see the opponent hurt? 
NAKAJIMA: Eh? I said that? Me? I don't hate anyone. 
Q: So if you attack the weak point? 
NAKAJIMA: Isn't that a rule of war? Right. Isn't this a one on one fight between two guys? I've been wanting to have a pure, passionate and hot match since I took this belt. 
Q: For a title match that is dyed red?
NAKAJIMA: Yeah, I want it to be passionate. There are junior wrestlers in this tournament, and I personally wanted one of them to come up. I wanted to feel the hot stimulus of the juniors. 
Q: It was announced that live shows will resume, do you want to show this "fun" to the audience? 
NAKAJIMA: Empty arena, customers, what we do is the same. You are still watching through the screen, right? HOMIES, next Manabu Soya and I will have an intense match for the belt, please look forward to it.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments