(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ "NOAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT", 12TH JUNE 2020 (FINAL NIGHT)


KAZ HAYASHI

Q: What about your fight with Yoshioka in Noah's ring? 
KAZ: He's too rude. How did he even come to Noah's ring? I defeated him (rough) 
Q: Was there a sense of discomfort, fighting Yoshioka in Noah's ring? 
KAZ: One thing I can say is that I go to the ring with pride in being a wrestler, in a true sense the "personal struggle" has begun. WRESTLE-1 wasn't wrapped up in something like that, and I wonder if the individual struggle for survival has begun. He's the same, and I'm with him, so as Noah Jnr...as a Sugiura Army junior, I will fight. 
Q: Why did you point up after the match? 
KAZ: Those are my thoughts as a wrestler, as Kaz Hayashi fights as an individual. That's what I think as a wrestler, and I'll leave the rest up to you. It's something that is "" in me. That is something that is "fixed" in me. That is unshakable in me. Today this was my third match in Noah, and my physical condition is gradually getting better, and my match intuition is still scary, and while it might be that, I think I am "glad that I became a wrestler". I don't have any fan support at the moment, but I am fulfilled as I think I can convey it, and its fun to do.


THE SUGIURA ARMY JUNIOR (KENDO KASHIN & NOSAWA RONGAI)

NOSAWA: Is there anything? 
Q: Kashin, what is your impression of Kongoh? 
KASHIN: Which is Nio, and which is Hao?  
Q: NOSAWA, what about teamwork? 
NOSAWA: Well, there is no need to force the collaboration of the team, so it's not going to make a difference...
KASHIN: No, I feel like there is something left over because I have come to Noah. There is something happening.

Yoshinari Ogawa's theme song is heard playing as he is entering the ring 

KASHIN: Oh, Ogawa. I like that damn asshole (rough). I don't have a belt now. 
NOSAWA: He doesn't have a singles one now, it was a while ago 
KASHIN: What was it? I get the feeling that something happened. 
NOSAWA (trying to change the subject): Well, the new power in the Sugiura Army, Kendo Kashin, came...
KASHIN: No, this is different
NOSAWA: Well, I think it will continue like this for a while. It was a good collaboration today! Is it okay for us to be juniors, including Kaz? 
KASHIN: Yup, because its the long awaited three belts (rough) 
NOSAWA: Eh...well, if you check on Wikipedia, there is a belt missing. Kotaro Suzuki is the champion currently. 
KASHIN: Well, that's okay. Anytime Ogawa. 

Kashin leaves

NOSAWA: Well, this is a secondary disaster. I was asked "why secondary", because it was a disaster when I invited him. Well, I can't get the communication in such a team, and I don't know if it is there is not, but it's okay isn't it?
Q: Ogawa is the junior tag champion? 
NOSAWA: So I will say it again, "Let's challenge..." and now for something else, right now I have to get used to this before the belt. I'm going off the rails. My head hurts. It's the Boss's fault, Takashi Sugiura doesn't manage properly, so The Sugiura Army...but it seems that a new one can be created. I will fuel it, and you (the media) will be like my own (rough). I didn't expect him to come here! I'm in trouble...Kaz has blown out after crushing the company. I'm in trouble. Please try not to stir things up as much as possible.


STINGER (Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki & HAYATA) 

KOTARO: Kotoge, is okay to make a new team? If you went that far, then I'll do it (rough). Come at me at full throttle. I'll do it in Second Gear. 

Kotaro leaves, leaving Ogawa and HAYATA, who cannot stand. Harada, Tadasuke and YO-HEY come rushing in. 

HARADA: Hey, HAYATA! What do you want to do, hey? Do it again with me! Do it with Tadasuke, and with YO-HEY! 

Both sides face off, but Ogawa leaves with HAYATA, ignoring Harada and the others. 

HARADA: Hey! What is it damnit? 
YO-HEY: Are you running away? Are you running away again? 
HARADA: HAYATA, wait! Is this the only way you can do this? Don't be stupid! Its like I said, if you run, I will follow you everywhere you go! I will hunt you down! 
YO-HEY: Yes, me too!
TADASUKE: Everyone is angry! That guy...that guy...damn that bastard! Don't run away!

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments