(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ "NOAH IN THE SPOTLIGHT", 11TH JUNE 2020 (DAY 2)


FULL THROTTLE (Atsushi Kotoge, Hajime Ohara & Seiki Yoshioka)

KOTOGE: Alright, victory! FULL THROTTLE, the three of us did it! The legendary three! 
YOSHIOKA: Kaz Hayashi, Kaz Hayashi!
KOTOGE: Okay, say it Yoshioka!
YOSHIOKA: I'm not going to hark back to the old times and speak of destroying the company, but I am trying to go a new path with a new unit! Asshole, don't get in my way! Yesterday made it one win and one loss, do you understand? I have to have a single! Kaz Hayashi, single, asshole!
KOTOGE (clapping, not paying any attention): Ok! Yoshioka! Go! Go! Smash all the legend ranks!
YOSHIOKA:...Still, its my second time coming out with FULL THROTTLE (moves away from Kotoge) I think its a little like a leader
KOTOGE: What?
YOSHIOKA: It doesn't matter if I am the leader or Ohara-san is, don't be the leader from the beginning. 
KOTOGE: Leader? I'm feeling it! Come on! I will lead responsibly!
YOSHIOKA: That feeling is the feeling of a leader, isn't it? 
KOTOGE: That was unexpected...lets stop. Today we all won. Well, today I actually got the win, so I will beat Kaz Hayashi next time, but that is Yoshioka's job. I will aim at Kotaro's junior belt! I'll go storming in! (while patting Yoshioka's shoulders) I will show Yoshioka good leadership!
YOSHIOKA (shaking hands): This is kind of like a leader...
KOTOGE: What a shake!
OHARA (entering in): Okay, I understand! For now, Kotoge has Kotaro Suzuki, and Yoshioka has Kaz Hayashi. Let's just concentrate on the next match. After this we need to make a decision on the leader, but for now lets focus on the next match. 
KOTOGE (As leader): What are your feelings? 
OHARA: Let's direct all that energy into the next match! FULL THROTTLE engine on full throttle for the next match!
KOTOGE: Ok...I understand..But...
(Yoshioka and Kotoge start arguing again)
OHARA: Okay, Okay. So today it's Mui Bien!


DAISUKE HARADA, TADASUKE & YO-HEY

YO-HEY: What is this bad feeling...
HARADA: SHIT! One on one! HAYATA, you asshole, don't run away! Don't run after taking a shot at me! Are you happy with how you won today? Damn it! Tomorrow!
YO-HEY: This type of thing...it feels bad.
TADASUKE:...

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments