(NOAH) "From Scratch", Daiki Inaba talks about his participation in Noah and tag formation with Kaito Kiyomiya.

11th July 2020
ABEMA TIMES\Yahoo.co.jp

The faction map of Pro Wrestling Noah may change in a big way with the participation of former WRESTLE-1 champion, Daiki Inaba. He has been participating in Noah since the broadcast of the ABEMA studio event "NOAH NEW HOPE" on July 5th, as W-1 had ceased, his attendance was noticed. His first match was a singles with Kaito Kiyomiya, which is a sign of high hopes from the promotion. Although Inaba lost the match his ability to use the Tiger Suplex has certainly put Noah fans on notice with, "Which is more powerful, and which is more beautiful?"

Inaba "I was watching how Noah kept wrestling going throughout Corona, and I became interested in this new initiative called "NEW HOPE". He then spoke about his entry into Noah, "I am deeply moved to be able to Noah. It's a promotion that I have been watching since I was a fan, and and the wrestling I went to see live was Noah. 
It is "fate" that he cannot forget Noah. 

Inaba formed the "Champion Tag" with Kiyomiya on New Year's Eve 2019, and fought against Katsuhiko Nakajima and Shotaro Ashino. From there he had a title match with Nakajima and suffered a complete loss. Not only was the belt taken to another promotion, but it was ridiculed by Nakajima both in the match and on the microphone. Inaba was feeling very depressed, and was negative about professional wrestling itself. "However, it was because of Noah that I thought I would try again, and even if it didn't work then I wasn't going to give up. I have no choice but to move forward as new opportunities come, and I want to move forward with life in Noah." Regarding Nakajima, Inaba said he doesn't have any plans for revenge at the moment, Inaba is of the belief that this is a start from an earlier phase. "I want to start anew regardless of having a belt in W-1 and regardless of relationships. I just want to start from scratch. My promotion is gone, and practice was inadequate during corona. But I have to start somewhere, and this is an inspiring new start." It was not just because of Corona of course, he also lost the dojo when W-1 shut down. He could not practice in the ring until June. "To be honest, my match sense was still off. I think that was the difference." 

Inaba talked about the battle against Kiyomiya, which was a match that had been coming for a long time. Although his own career has been longer, he addressed him as "Mr. Kiyomiya", and appealed to form a tag after the match. 
"I thought Kiyomiya was amazing, after fighting again. Aside from being able to withstand hits, the match becomes Kiyomiya's world, and it is glittering above all. Regardless of career, I want something that I am able to absorb, and even though I lost to Kiyomiya it was refreshing to have everything taken. I understand that now. After that I thought that I wanted to experience more of Kiyomiya, and to do that I would be nice to fight next to him (form a tag)." 

Their tag formed, they will show it on the 12th at "NOAH NEW HOPE". They are a strong team and with their individual abilities, they seem to want to aim at tag titles, with a strong start being important. For Inaba, a win in Noah is an important first step. "I want to enjoy wrestling in a new environment. To that end, it is important to steadily produce results in each match. That is how to increase the ability of Daiki Inaba."
With a modest preparedness, Inaba's new pro wrestling career begins in Noah.

Picture credit: Yahoo Japan\ABEMA TIMES

Comments