(NOAH) "I couldn't stop my cold sweat..." an angry incident when out of ring dive by Seiki Yoshioka hits Kuniko Yamada

19th July 2020
Yahoo.co.jp\ABEMA Times

At the Korakuen Hall event on July 18th, when Pro Wrestling Noah resumed live shows, an accident that can be called an "unexpected incident" occurred. 

The incident happened in the six person tag in the second match, when the Quebrada moonsault, which was unleashed by Seiki Yoshioka was hit, but the flight distance was too long. Yoshioka went over the iron fence, and landed with his feet striking one of the broadcasting tables where Kuniko Yamada was a guest commentator. Yoshioka cried out "What are you doing?" while Yoshioka apologized to her. After the match, we asked Yoshioka about this "incident". He smiled and said, "The tension was very high. It was a match in front of an audience after a long time, and with their reaction, I gain strength. It is completely different from an empty arena."

It was fortunate that the direct hit was on a comedy talent, and that Kuniko watches matches even in private. Yoshioka was apparently quite impatient, although he didn't let it be a mere "accident" due to his spectacular reaction. 
"At the moment when I crashed into the broadcast seat, I thought "What have I done?" At that moment I heard, Kuniko's voice saying "You bastard, Yoshioka!", and I was really nervous. I apologised, but couldn't stop my cold sweat". 

Yoshioka participated in Noah this spring when the promotion he belonged to, WRESTLE-1 shut down. Since WRESTLE-1 did not have any iron fences outside, it is unavoidable that his flight distance would increase. For Yoshioka, this is the first match in front of Noah fans after participating in empty arena matches, so there is no doubt that this accident will be remembered by the fans. 
"If that were to happen, then I would fly over the fence every time" he said with a laugh, "I think I could leave and impact in both good and bad ways." 

Despite losing the match, a new battle has emerged for the leadership of "FULL THROTTLE" in a series of playoff matches. 
Will it be possible for Yoshioka to leave his mark on Noah fans again?

Link to original article from Yahoo.co.jp\ABEMA TIMES 
Picture credit: Yahoo.co.jp\ABEMA TIMES  

Comments