(NOAH) Noah's Kaito Kiyomiya will face off with former W-1, Daiki Inaba! 5th July TV match, all cards announced.

July 2nd 2020
Npn.co.jp

Pro Wrestling Noah have announced all match cards for the 5th July, which is designed around "Young Ace" Kaito Kiyomiya. 

Rene Dupree vs Tadasuke
Yoshiki Inamura vs Kinya Okada
FULL THROTTLE (Atsushi Kotoge & Hajime Ohara) vs Kongoh (Hao & Nio)
Daisuke Harada vs Seiki Yoshioka
Kaito Kiyomiya vs Daiki Inaba

In the main event, Daiki Inaba who was seen for the last time on May 21st at "NOAH NEW HOPE DAY 2" appeared before Kaito Kiyomiya after he had defeated Yoshiki Inamura, and will participate in Noah for the first time. He will fight Kiyomiya in a singles match.

Kiyomiya said, "Daiki Inaba, I think your guts were great as you came to "NEW HOPE" alone, but I will swallow you up in my view". Inaba responded on social media saying, "I came out to feel the scenery. I felt it, and I will change it to my own." 
On the 18th July at Korakuen Hall, Kiyomiya will team with Go Shiozaki against Keiji Mutoh and Naomichi Marufuji, it is significant that before that he will have a singles match with Mutoh's pupil, Inaba. 

In the semi finals, Daisuke Harada and Seiki Yoshioka will meet in a junior single showdown. In addition, there will be a junior tag confrontation between FULL THROTTLE and Kongoh.

Noah will restart their spectator events from the 18th at Korakuen Hall, but through ABEMA I feel the extent of the possibility of TV matches, and I would like to pay attention to all future developments.

Picture credit: Npn.co.jp

Comments