(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ NOAH "NEW HOPE DAY 4", 12th July 2020


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: It was a fierce battle, but was Haoh more than you expected? 
HARADA: Haoh failed to catch up in this special studio match. I'm glad I won today...I'm not going to say I'm not, I'm still ahead. Anyway, I don't care about stumbling against Yoshioka. It will start at Korakuen against HAYATA and Ogawa, so I can't be tripped up anymore. 
Q: Next at Korakuen, will it be the "final decisive match" with STINGER? 
HARADA: We will end it with two wins.


KAITO KIYOMIYA & DAIKI INABA

KIYOMIYA: We were in perfect synchronisation, so the flow was natural. Both of us didn't do anything special, so I think it came naturally easy. 
Q: Inaba? 
INABA: Yes. I think our co-ordination will get better and better, and it will be better next time. 
Q: Was it a good impetus for 18th July when the atmosphere with an audience returns? 
KIYOMIYA: Yes! Let's make the new breeze blow more and more, how surprised the customers will be who have been waiting. Will they enjoy it? Until then it's an accumulation period. 
Q: Do you want to continue "NEW HOPE" even after the audience returns? 
KIYOMIYA: This is definitely not the end. No matter what, I want to continue "NEW HOPE". You will continue to, right? 
INABA: That's right. 
Q: Inaba, there are still a lot of wrestlers that are unknown to you in Noah, right? 
INABA: Yes, from now on I will continue to push forward and evolve with this "NEW HOPE". 
KIYOMIYA: Let's look at the entire industry!
INABA: Yes, thank you (they shake hands)

(Elsewhere Rene Dupree asked where was Marufuji, where was Sugiura?)

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments