(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ "NOAH SANCTUARY" (30th July 2020, Club Citta, Kawasaki)


SEIKI YOSHIOKA

"In the end I took the three from one of the core wrestlers of the Noah Juniors, YO-HEY. In this condition, I will soon become the leader of FULL THROTTLE, and I have resolved to be the centre of the Noah juniors! Check it out, watch me!"


AXIZ 
(Go Shiozaki and Katsuhiko Nakajima)

NAKAJIMA: What do you want to ask? We've not had a tag match or a long time, so its a little emotional. 
Q: How did you feel when you saw the audience at the venue where you have been holding TV matches for a long while? 
NAKAJIMA: We've been using this for TV match for a long time, and there was lonlieness, and you I was a lonely person, right? I was wanting, I was lonely. You said so yourself in your nerd column, so its encouraging to be in a place (with customers) that was lonely for a long time, so I'm happy. Hey, Go? 
SHIOZAKI: Yeah 
Q: Was Shiozaki also lonely? 
SHIOZAKI: No, of course. I was fighting with no customers here, but now seeing them on the side like this, it's like emphasizing with everyone's feelings. It's encouraging, even though no voices came out it became power I thought. 
NAKAJIMA: With the signs so many things are changing, ah, do it to give us hot love (rough). Isn't it nice? There are HOMIES in a place where they have never been before. There is also an evolution, and it can said that here today, little by little Noah is gradually advancing isn't it? 
Q: The title matches are also approaching. Nakajima will confront Kenoh, what about that? 
NAKAJIMA: Everything changes, but he's still a fucking bastard (laughs)
Q: How do you see the meaning of the defense battle on the stage of Noah's 20th anniversary? 
NAKAJIMA: Particularly? Hmmm. 
Q: I think it is Shiozaki who has a strong sense of the meaning. What about having a title match on the 20th anniversary? 
SHIOZAKI: I have never fought Naomichi Marufuji for the GHC Heavyweight belt. I think I can bring out more than in fights against Marufuji in the past, and I am not thinking that I cannot. I have to. I will show you a fight that represents Noah's 20th anniversary, and represents the world of pro wrestling. 
Q: For two days in a row, both of you will have a defensive battle. Is this a perfect stage to prove that AXIZ is the centre of the 20th anniversary? 
NAKAJIMA: We have two belts right now, so maybe we can prove their existence on such a memorable day?
Q: Are you aware of the Shiozaki's GHC fight? 
NAKAJIMA: Aware of it? Yeah. I want to win in content against Go (laughs)
SHIOZAKI: I can't lose. 
Q: Shiozaki, are you fired up to be told that? 
SHIOZAKI: Not because I was told it, but because I am aware of it. I don't want the National Belt to be lost, and it produces a better effect. That is the power of AXIZ. We each want to fight a GHC. 
NAKAJIMA: Because the colors are different. 


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: I'm really happy! For a long time Club Citta has been empty arena, and I'm really happy to see that there are customers today. 
Q: You seemed to be very aware that you were facing Naomichi Marufuji in the main event, what did you think about it? 
KIYOMIYA: Have you seen the card on August 4th? That will tell you everything. There is one path and each match leads towards Yokohama Bunka Gym on the 10th, the most meaningful is the fight against Marufuji, Ogawa and Sugiura. Do you know what it means? I fought against my opponent, imaging that I was there today. 
Q: The phrase, "I will move forward", has come out for the battle against Mutoh? 
KIYOMIYA: That is my honest feeling, to move forward. I will continue to move forward. 
Q: Shinkiba, Korakuen, Yokohama Cultural Gym, will you do everything with this theme? 
KIYOMIYA: I think it is up to my future battles to see if I can walk the way. Can I go like this? Can't I go? Can I go there? Can't I carry it through? It's something that is really up to me, but I believe that I can fight. Together, with the fans, a new scenery...I want to make the customers think that they have really reached a new stage at Yokohama. I want to show a new scenery.
Q: Is the image of the fight with Mutoh ready? 
KIYOMIYA: My knees have been badly hurt, and so I know a lot of things to watch out for, and I practice in the dojo with that in mind each day. I don't need to worry, I think I know him well. I want to give my energy full power, and hit Keiji Mutoh with the feeling that I am aiming for the top of this industry.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments