(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ "DEPARTURE 2020 Day 1" (4th August 2020, Korakuen Hall)


MASA KITAMIYA

Q: It was a development that came from the side with unique taste (very rough, does not translate well), strength was seen
KITAMIYA: I have made a body that accepts that much attack 
Q: You beat a former challenger for the GHC Heavyweight? 
KITAMIYA: Some people have a title match, others have important matches at Yokohama Bunka Gym. BUT, I have nothing! As you will see, step by step, step by step, what I have my eyes on now is the "N-1 VICTORY" 
Q: Tomorrow is Noah's 20th Anniversary
KITAMIYA: That's what we want the customers to feel. We always have the best matches, with the best conditions throughout Japan...it may now only be here (i.e the metropolitan area), but it can be delivered anywhere. Of course, there is always the TV and the Internet to deliver it through, and so how you experience it is up to the customer. 
Q: In the main event, Kenoh will challenge for the National Championship, but as Kongoh, do you want to gain momentum? 
KITAMIYA: No more being trodden down! It's a main event appearance, and with this result the second half of 2020 will be Kongoh!


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: You are using a lot of facial kicks that Kazuyuki Fujita once used? 
TANIGUCHI: I have experienced them myself, and I know the power. I think I can bring down opponents with my own kick. 
Q: Following Manabu Soya, Inamura was defeated with this new weapon? 
TANIGUCHI: Yes, I would like to win this years N-1 with this weapon, and let it bloom. 
Q: What about Noah's 20th anniversary? 
TANIGUCHI: From now on we are aiming to become the number one in Japanese pro wrestling. In that process, I want to do my best to improve myself. 


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Looking back on the match? 
HARADA: Nope. I'm not reflecting on today's match at all. Tomorrow, I will be fighting only HAYATA ahead of Yokohama Bunka Gym. I am already looking ahead to tomorrow. 
Q: How do you feel about it now? 
HARADA: It started because he betrayed us. That is the beginning. Well, I lost directly to HAYATA at the last Korakuen, and I will get revenge in Yokohama. I'm full of that feeling now.


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: Did you get a good result for tomorrow? 
MARUFUJI: "Good result?" Yeah. I want to see it as a natural result, rather than a good result. Well, I have taken two victories from Shiozaki recently, and each time with a different technique. I still have more to bring out. Shiozaki, are you okay? Hey, Shiozaki, are you okay? 
Q: The damage on your arm seems to be serious, too? 
MARUFUJI: Of course, I did it to the extreme. Tomorrow, will he be okay? I'm worried. 
Q: Today you tagged with Ogawa and Sugiura, how do you feel about the last twenty years? 
MARUFUJI: There was something very emotional when the three of us were standing behind the curtain about to go to the ring, and Ogawa said, "Twenty years has gone quickly". Can we afford to lose this match today? I am the one who has a title match. Do I have any choice but to win it? 
Q: It will be the 20th anniversary tomorrow, what are your thoughts on that? 
MARUFUJI: For now, just win. That is where my 21st year begins. Who can it be, other than me? 


KENOH

KENOH: After forming Kongoh, I made some loud boasts, and finally I have got a belt as a result. In forming Kongoh, I thought I would wash away the dirty parts of Pro Wrestling Noah, but we're away from that company now. Is it difficult? I've finally found a tool now. You assoles know my goal. I don't have to say it. Do you know it? I won't say it yet, but I will keep it to myself. My goal is high though, and I can't stay in one place. But from now on, hey! I've got one belt. I will keep going ahead with this momentum. 
Q: How was Nakajima? 
KENOH: Smug? Egotistic? He doesn't change, even when you fight him. His character doesn't change, but his soul is real. Self centered and smug, you aim for the top for yourself. You might put your whole soul into it, but you need to rest a little more quietly. 
Q: You didn't get the win due to the high kick. Was that enough? 
KENOH: Wasn't it decided by a palm strike before that? However, I did the high kick to let him know my strength. It felt so good! Since missing out on the GHC Heavyweight championship, I have had a bullish attitude, maybe I was thinking of that and with that thought in mind I hit him. 
Q: It seems you were talking to him at the end, but what about? 
KENOH: WHAT? I made my own strength known. That's all. 
Q: Finally, give a message to the fans. 
KENOH: Life is still awkward for all you fuckers who came here today, and for myself too. There are limits to what you can do, but you can do it little by little. Please come and watch pro wrestling as you normally would. Come and watch wrestling, distract yourself even a little. That is why I fight with my life! And finally my dreams, and the dreams of all you assholes, I will take you there. Hey, all you fuckers, from now on on, follow me, Kenoh...

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments