(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS "DEPARTURE 2020 Day 2" (5th August 2020, Korakuen Hall)

SHUHEI TANIGUCHI, KAITO KIYOMIYA & DAIKI INABA

Q: You made a trio tonight with your partners, Taniguchi & Inaba? 
KIYOMIYA: Well, it's perfect! Isn't this a good team?!
TANIGUCHI: When I was watching the interaction between them (Kiyomiya & Inaba), I thought "I wonder if I have been dumped", but today I didn't feel that anymore. It looks like this will work. 
Q: Inaba, this was the first time you have participated in a main Noah show? 
INABA: I was nervous in the main match. I have been able to work with Kiyomiya since NEW HOPE, and it was fun to tag with Taniguchi. I don't want to stop here. I want to be able to connect more and more to the main match. Also, until now I addressed you as "Kiyomiya", but is it okay to call you "Kaito" to become closer? 
KIYOMIYA: No, you don't have to say that anymore, just call me what you want...
TANIGUCHI: I burn with envy when I see this kind of exchange (laughs). 
KIYOMIYA: Well, more and more. I think it's good if it rises (laughs) 
Q: Are you ready for Mutoh in five days time? 
KIYOMIYA: There is a plan for that, I want to jump into that "domain" and break into it. 
Q: Have you found a technique to kill the knees? 
KIYOMIYA: I don't think so much about attacking Mutoh's knees, with the throwing technique that I am good at, its easy to do if the knees are damaged. A little while back when I threw Mutoh I felt he was "heavy", and I think it is good to try it in the match.
THE SUGIURA ARMY
(NOSAWA Rongai, Kaz Hayashi, Kendo Kashin, Takashi Sugiura, Kazuyashi Sakuraba, Hideki Suzuki)

SUZUKI: What do you want to say? 
KASHIN: As the newborn CyberFight army...
NOSAWA: Is it newborn? (laughs)
KASHIN: From now on, don't say our fight is pro wrestling, I want CyberFight, and we are not pro wrestlers, we are CyberFighters.
SUZUKI: It's kind of nostalgic. You probably don't know, I'm a GENOME fighter. 
NOSAWA: You know, this is a live broadcast? 
KASHIN: I want you to call us CyberFighter from now on. I'll ask you about it later. 

KASHIN LEAVES
NOSAWA: You okay, boss? 
SUGIURA: Okay
NOSAWA: Suzuki hasn't been here for a while
SUGIURA: He's good. He worked well today. 
SUZUKI: It's okay, I've been gargling
NOSAWA: After all was the best, and bought us to the right place... (rough)
SUGIURA: Somehow, sometimes it seems like a Boss. I gave instructions to everyone. Up until now I couldn't do anything like a boss. 
NOSAWA: I'm sweating today
SUZUKI: It's a little different from before, but was it okay? 
SUGIURA: Once in a while 
NOSAWA: Sakuraba was also a collateral disaster. He suddenly flew. 
SUGIURA: But it was beautiful. Everybody did what I said, so I was great today (laughs)
NOSAWA: Just as the Boss says
Q: Your pose meant Cyber? 
SUGIURA: Because it was a "C"
SUZUKI: Gargling
Q: Suzuki, you returned to the Sugiura Army to have a match after a long absence? 
SUZUKI: It doesn't matter. Please gargle. 
NOSAWA: How Zedus*, is it okay for him? (Laughs)
SUZUKI: Gargling is important
NOSAWA: Starting today, we are the CyberArmy
SUGIURA: I'm not changing
NOSAWA: Why was Nosawa wearing a Noah t-shirt today? 
SUGIURA: I wondered if everyone would be in orange today, but why was he the only person with Noah on his back? 
NOSAWA: But you said you "devoted your life to Noah".
SUZUKI: You said that before walking off? 
SUGIURA: I don't have his job, going to many places. 
NOSAWA: I had to laugh, I didn't expect CyberFight.
SUGIURA: I said that I would devote my life to Noah, and I also flattered the parent company
NOSAWA: So, we have gotten caught up in CyberFighter
SUZUKI: Therefore, the Sugiura Army is now CyberFighter
NOSAWA: For the 20th anniversary we are Noah, but not for Sugiura's 20th anniversary
SUGIURA: Well, it's fun
SUZUKI: It was a different way of enjoying things
NOSAWA: I will bring you more and more of the strange, but Sakuraba is really the most decent. 
SUZUKI: I'm sweating the most
SUGIURA: Noah's truly proper members won't enjoy that (laughs)
NOSAWA: Really? (laughs) This is live!?
SUZUKI: Do you want to start over? 
SUGIURA: No. Let me just say this; it's good because it's fun. Belonging to Noah I can't enjoy this. 
NOSAWA: I was gulping a lot. Somehow it all works out when we all get together (to Suzuki) Don't get fired again. 
SUZUKI: So, how are you today? Just getting by? 
NOSAWA: It's okay, it's okay. It's all right. Today, everyone wants to see the main event, right? 
SUZUKI: Lets see a good 20 years too
NOSAWA: I don't think there is any "I am Chono*"
SUZUKI: You said it several times

*Zedus a giant sea monster and main antagonist of the 12th Gamera movie, Gamera: The Brave
*"I am Chono": the mannerism that Takashi Sugiura made in the match after knocking all of Kongoh down
GO SHIOZAKI

Q: It looked like a match where the two of you bought everything out? 
SHIOZAKI: That is the GHC, right? That was the battle between Naomichi Marufuji and "I am Noah" Go Shiozaki. 
Q: I think it was a really tough fight. Marufuji pulled a lot out. How was the match? 
SHIOZAKI: I received everything, and the GHC Champion is still standing, I did it thinking about that. I am relived to win. The words "I am REAL NOAH" when Naomichi Marufuji made his challenge, really resonated with me. Naomichi Marufuji is seen as Noah, and Noah is the place to fight for. That is why I accepted that title match with those words, and I am glad it was done. 
Q: The attack on your shoulder was tough, and the more he attacked, the more it looked like you were getting overwhelmed. 
SHIOZAKI: I can't exceed his skill. I might not be able to do it, but in the ring, I wouldn't I wouldn't let it break me. I think that led to victory. 
Q: You also bought out the Emerald Flowsion and the Moonsault? 
SHIOZAKI: You can't beat him unless you give it your best. That is Noah, that is the "I am THE REAL NOAH", Naomichi Marufuji, right? 
Q: Kenoh came to the ring after the match? 
SHIOZAKI: He's not just trying to challenge for the GHC, he is prepared to wear the National red belt. There is no need for two guys to be the strongest in Noah, and I made the decision that "I am Noah", Go Shiozaki, will head straight for the title match. 
Q: Finally, on the 20th anniversary, a word to fans and HOMIES. 
SHIOZAKI: To everyone who has come to the venues, and all the HOMIES who couldn't come to the venue who experienced this today, I really appreciate it. It's a difficult time, and in this situation when I don't know what will happen, I will wear this belt, and look to the future and go forward. That is Noah's way of life, for the GHC Heavyweight champion, "I am Noah" Go Shiozaki. I will stick to this way of life. I will be wearing this belt again when I see you at the venue, and we will all say "WE ARE NOAH! I AM NOAH!"
KENOH

Q: Kenoh, you took action immediately? 
KENOH: Did I become the champion? I will show you something you've never seen before! That is why I became the champion. Immediate action! And what!? Which one of us will win? That will be up to me! Who is the strongest in Pro Wrestling Noah? ME! KENOH!
Q: Did you decide to go out after watching the GHC Heavyweight match, or did you make up your mind to do it when you became the champion? 
KENOH: I decided on both. I am confident in my strength even when I am not a champion! I am confident in my feelings! I have the strongest heart in pro wrestling! I have a strong belief in making the Pro Wrestling Noah ring shine like a diamond. 
Q: It will be Yokohama in the blink of an eye
KENOH: In a week, right? Okay Shiozaki, understand this, you had better get ready for me! Okay, all you fuckers, at the Yokohama Bunka Gym I will show you something that you have never seen before! Speaking of which, after Yokohama, I will be the the GHC heavyweight champion and the GHC National champion, a double champion, me, Kenoh! Follow me...

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments