(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ "NOAH the CHRONICLE vol.3", Yokohama Bunka Gym, 10th August 2020

HAOH & NIOH (KONGOH)

HAOH: Ahh!? What was that?
NIOH: What's going on? What kind of teamwork is that? Not losing to them! 
HAOH: Don't talk about it. It's an important event, and I thought we would win after a good match. It's about that much, Tadasuke!

TADASUKE
"Selfish yeah!? Harada is especially selfish! "HAYATA HAYATA HAYATA, Belt Belt Belt!". You think only about yourself! I will do that, I like to be selfish like you! I will do whatever I want! To the media I will say this, NEVER use the name of "RATELS" again! NEVER AGAIN! RATELS is completely destroyed!

YO-HEY
"Ah...why? (Looking up at the sky) What should I do? What should I do? I don't know.

FULL THROTTLE
(Hajime Ohara, Atsushi Kotoge, Seiki Yoshioka)

YOSHIOKA: I got the three! I got the three! I will take it, and as a team will take it all! Thank you!
KOTOGE: Yoshioka took it today! FULL THROTTLE had a lot of momentum today at the last Yokohama Bunka Gym. We will take it to the place where the title match is made, and we will be the number one junior team instantly!
OHARA: From now on, bit by bit, we will drive STINGER, and (Ohara turns to Kotoge) there is alot about STINGER, right? There is, right? We will gradually drive up to the belt, and we will go FULL THROTTLE with the engine fully charged. (To Yoshioka) Be sure to take the single. No one in the Noah juniors has such glaring aspirations this much. Yoshioka will take it, and we will get the title match, and take the belts too! From now on, we will go FULL THROTTLE with the engine fully charged. Please look forward to it. So for today too..Mui Bien!
KOTOGE: As expected, Ohara said it all!


M'S ALLIANCE
(Yuko Miyamoto, Naomichi Marufuji, Masaaki Mochizuki)

MOCHIZUKI: Still unbeaten. Zenkatsu Kaido Highway Mashigura*. We still have two matches...
MARUFUJI: The M have no losses! 
MIYAMOTO: It's not M that loses, but it's M who are undefeated!
MOCHIZUKI: Today! The feeling that Marufuji is the leader has emerged. Mutoh stands out as consultant I feel. But this is Noah, so its Marufuji. During the match, Miyamoto and I made you the leader by making eye contact. 
MARUFUJI: Well then, the leader is Marufuji, the captain is Miyamoto and the boss is Mochizuki. 
MOCHIZUKI: Mutoh is the consultant, and Jurina Matsui can be the secretary!
* Everyone makes agreeing noises
Q: Will you be adding new members, or will you be aiming for a belt? 
MARUFUJI: Both, both! The M'S Alliance does not have time to sit and watch the world go by!
MOCHIZUKI: Didn't we start from that story...
MARUFUJI: Of course I will aim for a belt. You feel like you can do it too, right? 
MOCHIZUKI: By uniting like this, I feel that each person will have the feeling to make another flower bloom. I want to do my best more and more!

*Sumo term, means something like "The path to success".  


HAYATA

HAYATA appears in the interview area, holds up the belt, and holds it over a nearby bin
HAYATA: Belt. Return.
HAYATA throws it in the trash and leaves. 


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Kendo Kashin, Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba)

KASHIN: Alright, let's head in this condition on the 25th August towards the "STREET FIGHT CLUB" on the 25th August at Korakuen.
SUGIURA: Street Fight? It doesn't matter (laughs). You don't have to announce performances unrelated to Noah (laughs). 
KASHIN: STREET FIGHT CLUB! Anyway, let's do our best as CYBERFIGHTER!! OK!

Kashin leaves talking

NOSAWA: I think there was a lot of unity, right? 
SUGIURA: It was the submission hold (of Sakuraba) that turned it over in an instant 
NOSAWA: The finish was amazing 
SAKURABA: Aaah, the end? I used my weight because he was big. 
Q: Today was the last time you will have a match in the Yokohama Bunka Gym, is the end emotional? 
SUGIURA:....not really.
Q: The N-1 is drawing closer? 
SUGIURA: I will do my best.


KEIJI MUTOH

MUTOH: Kiyomiya was not the only enemy! It was hot. I am supposed to be the one who is the most used to the Bunka Gym, but today was challenged! For the first time in a long time it was the first singles match, but I am exhausted! It was hot! It was tiring...! Kiyomiya, I can imagine that he would be Souta Fujii* 7 dan* in Shogi*. I felt like I was a professional Shogi player when against him. I thought in the middle of it, "I keep falling into to his tricks", but I still managed to win. Nowadays there is a tendency for old people to avoid each other due to Corona, and even in wrestling I'm an old man. However, I thought that I would be able to give old people some vitality, dreams and hopes by playing such an active role...
Q: You said that you might look now towards the GHC? 
MUTOH: I won the match, but when I think about it, the transmission between the brain and the body is slower than I imagined. It was slow in me, and then there is stamina. This is the first time that I have had a singles match for over 20 minutes in a long time. I think it's been many years. Well, if Noah says it's OK, and Vice President Marufuji says OK, and so as a soldier, Mutoh of the M'S Alliance, I will put my name forward. 
Q: Take care of yourself..
MUTOH: "Today's Mutoh" has more confidence than "Yesterday's Mutoh", and "Tomorrow's Mutoh" is not as confident. It's that kind of thing. Maybe today was the best one. If I think about it, maybe I would have finished the match earlier if the gym was cooler. 

Naomichi Marufuji who has been watching, walks in. 
 
MARUFUJI: What are you going to do next? 
MUTOH: Next time it will be with the M'S Alliance, I don't like to wrestle alone. 
MARUFUJI: You want to aim for a belt, right? 
MUTOH: No, before that I want to introduce a member into M'S Alliance. He's really strong. However, he isn't really the performance type. When is the next time? 
MARUFUJI: How about Kawasaki (August 30th?
MUTOH: Kawasaki is good. It's connected to the Highway (laughs). I'll bring you a new M instead of an X in Kawasaki to the M'S Alliance. 
Q: One of the parts that stood out, was when Kiyomiya pressed down on the Dragon Screw? 
MUTOH: That was a strike that was reminiscent of 7th Dan Fuji. However, to be honest he (Kiyomiya) is batting average, but it would be useless if there was nothing rapidly coming out (rough). Do what you want, it's fine, but I am not sure of how long it will take. I don't know many years it will take. He will be wrestling for the rest of his life, and I want him to do his best right from the start. OK? That's all!

Souta Fujii: Sōta Fujii is a Japanese professional shogi player ranked 7-dan. He is the current holder of the Kisei title. He is the youngest person to be awarded professional status by the Japan Shogi Association and one of only five players to become professional while still a High School Student 
7 Dan: Ranking, Japanese chess stage grade level system 
Shogi: Japanese chess or the Game of Generals, is a two-player strategy board game that is the Japanese variant of chess. 


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: In the end it went to a time limit draw, but how is it when you look back on the match? 
SHIOZAKI: I wonder? The GHC Heavyweight and the GHC National, I wonder if each put pressure on the other. There may have been something to consider, but our fight does not take the GHC lightly. From the heart, this is Noah. This is the GHC. This is the GHC, and Kenoh's desire to be a double crown champion with the Heavyweight and the National. At first I did not have that desire, but I wanted to have the fight with him of "Which is stronger". I felt that at first, but I gradually started wanting that belt. But...the only thing I can say from the heart is that, this is the GHC. This is Noah. That's all (Shiozaki grimaces and holds his right arm). I'm battered. He's battered. I'm exhausted. Kobashi was behind me...Kobashi was watching. There were more fans at the venue, more HOMIES watching than usual. Can we so easily lose? Noah's fight will continue more from now on. It will evolve further and has definitely taken a step...in the war against Corona, I didn't stop, I never stopped taking that step. Accelerate! That's all!

Comments