(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: NOAH the SPIRIT (22nd August 2020, Shinkiba 1st RING)

THE AFTERNOON EVENT


AXIZ 
(Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima)

SHIOZAKI: Thank you 
NAKAJIMA: Thank you. There was a bit of a setback at Korakuen Hall, but the thing is we are AXIZ and are aiming at the tag belts. Do you think so too? Do you think so? Do you think so? Well, it all broke down in the first match, but there is no problem. You see, right now. No problem. We are ready for Kultz. 
SHIOZAKI: We will take it!
NAKAJIMA: We will take it! We will take it, HOMIES! We will put on the belts once again on the 30th August at Kultz Kawasaki. Imagine it and wait for it. 
SHIOZAKI: Yes!


KONGOH
(Nioh, Haoh and Tadasuke)

TADASUKE: Since they do what they want, I was able to do what I want, and this is what I did today. Hey! I've joined Kongoh and I'm a Kongoh junior from today. Oh, and I looked at the order, Harada. If I'm 4th, then you are 5th and YO-HEY is 6th. Lower than both of us. Hey? From now on the only belief I have in you is that you will get a taste of humiliation.


DAISUKE HARADA & YO-HEY

HARADA: Where did you go? Fourth place, where did you go? So now you have new friends to help you? That's pitiful, fourth place. You will always be fourth place! Do you understand? YO-HEY and I, we will do it. Hey! Don't run. Don't run away like you did today, Fourth!
YO-HEY: I will pay you back. Harada and I will return this humiliating debt to you. That fourth place though, I want to return it. 
HARADA: Useless! HAYATA was third place!


DAIKI INABA & KAITO KIYOMIYA

INABA: Thank you!
KIYOMIYA: Thank you. The vow at NEW HOPE wasn't just words. More than anyone else, we have young power, and we have the strength to drive that. This is not just words. 
INABA: I also have had great experience, there is great experience that is coming in. I won't waste this, I will do more and more with Kiyomiya...but in a different way. I will do my best to catch up to Kaito rapidly and then surpass (rough)
KIYOMIYA: Today Marufuji and no other of the opponents came close. If we don't aim at the top, it makes no sense. It doesn't make sense unless we work together. Let's do it. 

THE EVENING EVENT


KONGOH

KENOH: HEY! What is this "4th place in RATELS?". Such a thing is hateful! Do you think anything will progress with that? Tadasuke came here (Kongoh) with such dissatisfaction. Determination! And you guys don't forget the strong belief! From here onwards, we will go with a strong belief in Tadasuke. 
TADASUKE: From today I will be with these seven people. With a strong belief...I am fourth place, then I'll keep those guys in 4th place or lower. Everyone, thank you. 
KITAMIYA: Let's go
INAMURA: YES!!!!!


FULL THROTTLE
(Seiki Yoshioka, Hajime Ohara & Atsushi Kotoge) 

KOTOGE: OK! No complaints, Ohara got the submission from junior tag (champion) Yoshinari Ogawa. What more do I have to say? We are the next challengers for the junior tag. I don't think we are just comedy unit who are always bright and fun. We are different from the other units in Corona, we bring something else, and we steadily steadily steadily bring brightness. However, we are also a powerful unit that will aim at a belt and more and more we will bring out the brightness. However, we are also a powerful unit that will aim at the belt properly. We will of course be aiming to be the number one in the Noah juniors of course. Don't think we are just a comedy unit. We will win all the next title matches, and carry out the FULL THROTTLE festival!
OHARA: Next is Kawasaki. It's my hometown. This is my third year. I've been trying hard each year, but I haven't always reached the belt. I hope I can manage to have a title match this year. Right now, as The Leader said, it's obvious that we are aiming for the belt, but what we are aiming for is to go to the centre of the Noah juniors. Like top era STRONG HEARTS, we will finish this era (rough) and for that reason Yoshioka will take the singles belt, and we will get the tag. It will be us with a fully charged engine, FULL THROTTLE, who will blow a new wind into the Noah Juniors. 


AXIZ 
(Go Shiozaki and Kaito Kiyomiya)

SHIOZAKI: Thank you
NAKAJIMA: Thank you. Is your arm okay? The next match is the 30th. 
SHIOZAKI: The next is the 30th, right? 
NAKAJIMA: Until then let's work on your condition and challenge 
SHIOZAKI: Lets do it. Like I said in the ring, AXIZ is what makes the tag belt look good. AXIZ will regain the belt that is most suitable for us. 
NAKAJIMA: You also want to see us put on the GHC tag again, right? Hey? What if I said "Yes or No"? It would be "Yes" of course. I can't wait for the 30th. It was the last pre-match today, so I think we bought it to a good conclusion, right? 
SHIOZAKI: That's right. In such hot weather, the power of all the HOMIES who came today, became our power. On the 30th I think we will create a great maelstrom to pour down on us.  
NAKAJIMA: I have said it many times, on the 30th August at Kultz Kawasaki it will be us, AXIZ, who have the tag belts. A new maelstrom will be awakened as we rampage!
SHIOZAKI: YES!

Translated from Noah.co.jp (Afternoon, Evening)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments