(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS - N-1 VICTORY, NIGHTS 4 & 5 (23RD SEPTEMBER 2020, KORAKUEN HALL, TOKYO)


KENOH
"Hey, I won. I stumbled at first, but if I win one more time, do I have the prospect of the championship? Okay, hey, did you see my strong belief? I choked Marufuji! Marufuji was choked out..who is next? Takashi Sugiura? Asshole, I'll choke you out! And the man who will win the N-1 for the first time in a row is me, Kenoh..."


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: Good! Good! Good! I am really relived! 
Q: You are in a situation where you can't lose even one, but what do you think is the meaning of winning against Sakuraba with a figure four leg lock? 
KIYOMIYA: I stole it from his matches, and practiced it myself, I think I was able to continue this in the match by bringing it out. 
Q: Recently, your knees were attached in the fight with Mutoh. In a way, you seemed to have acquired the figure four in the match against Mutoh, did it come to fruition? 
KIYOMIYA: Plainly speaking, it was something that I got and bought out from the fight with Mutoh, but with Sakuraba I wanted to do something I wouldn't normally do. There are some techniques that I don't usually do in matches, and I was thinking of doing them. 
Q: You had two wins in terms of points, you were able to win in both the afternoon and the evening. 
KIYOMIYA: I will continue like this. Even today, the match with Sakuraba was a feeling of tension like never before. I have the attitude that I will win the championship. I will go ahead to win like this. 
Q: There is only one match left, and then the goal... 
KIYOMIYA: Who do you think the remaining opponent will be? 
Q: Shiozaki
KIYOMIYA: I can't afford to lose. 


MOMO NO SEISHUN (Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge)

Q: Why did you change your mind? 
HARADA: Now, before we get to that, from now on we continue to create the Noah juniors! Another comrade will join in Niigata, and the three of us will continue to create the Noah juniors with three people. As I said earlier, we will defeat Kongoh Juniors, The Sugiura Army Juniors, FULL THROTTLE and STINGER, and create a name in the Noah juniors!
Q: Kotoge, was it a sudden decision? 
KOTOGE: I don't know what happened today, but sometimes my body moves on its own accord, and as a result this has happened. I will do it again, and not for the first time, we will create the Noah juniors. We have that attitude. 
Q: Have you left FULL THROTTLE? 
KOTOGE: If those guys don't want to team up with me anymore, it can't be helped because of the action I took. 
Q: Did you think that you couldn't be in a strong enough state to defeat STINGER without reuniting as the Peaches of Youth? 
HARADA: From now on we will destroy the strength of STINGER more and more! We will beat them all! That is it! Please look forward to the future of the Noah Juniors! 

FULL THROTTLE (Hajime Ohara, Seiki Yoshioka & YO-HEY)

OHARA: Hey! What is this? We decided on the leader and got where we are as one! Why did you have to act like that!? Why are you so selfish? 
YOSHIOKA: Essentially, he was the one who invited us to join him!?
YO-HEY: From where I am standing, I only know that is not what I heard 
OHARA: Oh yeah, YO-HEY was going to join and we talked about the four of us doing something new (Kotoge, Ohara, Yoshioka & YO-HEY)! But why is he teaming with Harada! What is this betrayal! I cannot believe that! Just disregard all the good things!        
YO-HEY: Well, I know what I want to say, and after what has happened, it's like this; eh, I am YO-HEY, a member of FULL THROTTLE, the new member of FULL THROTTLE. The three of us will go FULL THROTTLE, brum brum with the engine fired up, so with everyone's support, thank you. 

HAOH (KONGOH JUNIORS)
"HEY! Kotaro! "The Weakest Challenger" Don't run your mouth! Look! I'm still here, bastard! It will be win or lose in Osaka in October, and in the end it will be me, HAOH, who will with one, two, three...!"

THE SUGIURA ARMY JUNIORS (NOSAWA Rongai & Kaz Hayashi)

NOSAWA: When I thought about challenging for Yoshinari Ogawa's belt, I got caught up in an unexpected quarrell. Well, I could only respond, but shit Kotaro, double crossed shit Kotaro. 
HAYASHI: We won't make it a "loss"


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA 
(To the camera) "Did you see it? Did you see my match? How was it? Was my match thrilling? What? I wasn't feeling well during the day, but rest assured, I am back tonight and looking forward to the next match. (Turns towards the camera) You've been watching me for a long time! Well, you are good, keep watching me from now on"


MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"I'll sit down for a moment. Well, last year I went to the finals, barely on the point of going or not, and many would think that today it was all over. I was thinking about Kiyomiya and Sakuraba, and I thought that I wouldn't be able to meet him today unless I scored at least two points in a match. However, I am not someone who can just rush into things, I am addicted to strategy. I have taken various lariats, and I managed to get up thinking there was a chance at the end. The remaining two matches, Soya and Kitamita...if I win them, will I get 7 points? I think this is possible. Let me say the words which I said last year; a 50 year old man, 175cms, 86kgs from another promotion will take the 2nd N-1. You guys, watch me.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments