(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: NOAH the SPIRIT 2020 (9th September 2020, Fujisan Messe)


MASA KITAMIYA

KITAMIYA: As you can see, all you have to do is win. The league matches have already been decided. I just needed to get a good win over Mohammed Yone, who hasn't been nominated, to raise the mood. 
Q: There are many days when there are no results forthcoming, but once again you going onwards to the N-1 
KITAMIYA: I am too disappointed with the only smouldering Masa Kitamiya, and I don't want the customers to see that anymore. This time...this time! I'll show it to you. That's all!


THE SUGIURA ARMY (TAKASHI SUGIURA & NOSAWA RONGAI)

Sugiura starts by getting in an argument with a photographer he is familiar with, who is wearing goggles as countermeasure against Corona. 

SUGIURA: Hey, are you messing with me!? What is that? Goggles? Why? Corona countermeasures? No way. You're about to laugh! Go back to Tokyo like this!
Q: Aside from that there is heavy rain outside
SUGIURA: Really? 
NOSAWA: Since the match I...
SUGIURA: That's right. Heavy rain tell when you came to joint practice before, probably because we had an argument.
NOSAWA (laughs): Well, I have nothing to do with the N-1, so show your enthusiasm for CyberFighter

NOSAWA leaves

Q: The managing body changed in September, and you appear immediately wearing a newly released CyberFigher t-shirt...
SUGIURA: I'm a company dog. Flirting your way to selling is commonplace! Therefore, I will follow you wagging my tail...or maybe I should say, it's an appeal.
Q: The opening of the N-1 is approaching. 
SUGIURA: Isn't our block hard? Well, the champion class is thundering. Well, it's worth winning. 
Q: Marufuji, who you fought with today, has entered the same block. 
SUGIURA: Well, I'm not sure about him, he was messing around with Rongai today...well, that time is going to be scary, but I won't lose.I didn't feel like losing now. 
Q: Which wrestler would you like to come up to face from another block? 
SUGIURA: Well, I do have this tag belt together with Kazushi Sakuraba
Q: Yes?
SUGIURA: So, we could do a unification match
Q: But from the start its been it's one championship
SUGIURA: But there are two belts! I will put them together.
Q: But it's a tag belt, you would use it as a belt that can only be put on by the winner? 
SUGIURA: Yeah, isn't it humiliating? It feels like that because it's a big deal. So, I will win the finals with Saku and win the N-1 for the first time! Beyond that "one" is there nothing else? Who is Noah's strongest? Show it, that's all. It's time for your goggles to get cloudy, isn't it?


HAOH
"As you can see, it's easy! I took it from Yoshioka! A former GHC Junior Heavyweight challenger!? Isn't this a big deal Kotaro? Get ready, asshole!" 


KONGOH

KENOH: Did you see it? Did you feel the mood? I felt the mood here in the fucking countryside of Fuji which sent shivers down the spine of those assholes, did you feel it? This is the "stimulus". Who else has such an ability to create such an atmosphere in Noah? It's only us. Are you tired of everyday life? We are. We will make you feel like you have an extraordinary life! From now on, follow us, Kongoh...
Q: How was Nakajima's first match as a member of Kongoh? 
NAKAJIMA: How was it? How was it?
Q: I was surprised you insulted Shiozaki, who you had a deep bond with 
NAKAJIMA: It is exactly as I said in the ring. It was a lie from the start. 
Q: Was it a lie for more than a year and a half as AXIZ? 
NAKAJIMA: Yeah. I told you it was a lie. 
Q: What was your motivation when you fought as a member of Kongoh? 
NAKAJIMA: Yeah, I joined because of motivation. That's all. 
Q: What are you focusing on, specifically? 
NAKAJIMA: Do you think I am going to talk that easily? (Laughs) Just watch. It will be interesting. 
Q: The kick combination with Kenoh was intense, did you feel the effect? 
NAKAJIMA: Effect? I came here because I was motivated, and I was right. That's it. Dissatisfied? 
Q: The stage called N-1 is coming up 
NAKAJIMA: When you see it, you will understand, you won't if you don't. So watch. "Kongoh" will make it interesting. 
KITAMIYA: I'm going back!
INAMURA: YES!!!

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments