(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ N-1 VICTORY 2020 ~ NOAH NUMBER ONE PRO-WRESTLING LEAGUE (11th October, EDION Arena Osaka 1st Stadium)


THE SUGIURA ARMY 
(Kazushi Sakuraba, Takashi Sugiura, Kazuyuki Fujita and Kendo Kashin)

SUGIURA: Welcome back Fujita
KASHIN: Would you like to do it in this trend?! STREET FIGHT CLUB in this manner! 
SUGIURA: No, no...and please stop advertising other promotions (laughs)
KASHIN: November...
SUGIURA: I told you already, stop advertising other promotions. 
FUJITA (standing between Sugiura and Kashin): Who should I go with? What's going on?! NOSAWA!!! Explain what's going on!
NOSAWA: It's getting complicated, so I will explain it later...

(Kashin and Fujita leave) 

FUJITA: Thank you. 
SAKURABA: He's said what he wanted to say (laughs) 
SUGIURA: He is back for now 
NOSAWA: The Beast has returned to Noah
SUGIURA: And now there is Kitamiya and Soya. Come on, do more, you have announced a challenge for this (the GHC TAG). 
Q: Do you want to put the challenge in hold? 
SUGIURA: No, I won't put it on hold. We will do it. When I first put on this belt, come here and I will crush you (rough). 
Q: Sakuraba defeated Soya in a single 
SAKURABA: Ah, that's right, well, when you get on a big one...
NOSAWA: Lucky. You won because you got lucky. 
Q: What about the future of The Sugiura Army? 
NOSAWA: It's as normal (laughs). I feel a little happy (laughs). 
SUGIURA: Fujita returned today for the first time in a long time, and happy let loose. Isn't it a good feeling? 

KONGOH
(Masa Kitamiya and Manabu Soya) 

KITAMIYA: Alright! After the league, there is no time to go downward! Next! It's been a long time, but the next tag challengers are us! We will quickly match those bastards (rough). 
SEIYA: As I have said before, I took the points from Kazushi Sakuraba. I took the 3 counts. We have the qualification to challenge for the tag belts. The two of us will challenge you. We want your response from the challenge as soon as possible. We are aiming for the belt!
KITAMIYA: The rest is left to the judgement of the company, and the judgement of the champions. That is all!


MOMO NO SEISHUN TAG 
(Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge) 

Q: As you said, you took it one go 
HARADA: Well, after reviving the tag it would have been meaningless if we didn't take it in one go, and I am glad I was able to put my actions into words 
KOTOGE: It was heartening 
Q: Did you team together to restore this? 
HARADA: Well, it's more to do with "the future" than with a restoration. I am saying that we will create the Noah Juniors in the future, so our future fight will be done with the three of us, which includes Miyawaki. I want you to watch it. 
Q: YO-HEY & Yoshioka have announced their challenge. 
HARADA: YO-HEY betrayed me by superkicking me at Korakuen in September...
KOTOGE: I think there are many things about Yoshioka...
HARADA: We will defeat them in anticipation of creating a new Noah junior in the future. 
Q: So, you are familiar with FULL THROTTLE, who are likely to be your opponents? 
KOTOGE: It's hard to tell, but I would like to show you the difference in readiness 
Q: What is your number one goal in creating a new Noah junior? 
HARADA: It isn't decided yet! So it is still not said? We have a fixed place we are heading. That is all. 

YOSHINARI OGAWA
"It's a return match. Taking on the challenge of Kotoge, it's nothing but a continuous challenge."

YO-HEY
"As I said in the ring, Momo No Seishun will make a new Noah junior? No. Not at all. It will be us, FULL THROTTLE, who will create a new Noah junior. That is all. Remember Kotoge, I will show you the difference. Daisuke Harada was betrayed by others, and betrayed by me. Daisuke Harada is so angry, it will be the most fun for us to beat. Please try to do your best to defend yourself if you can, we will take the belt with no sweat"


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: How was the fight with Haoh, who you looked down on? 
KOTARO: Not good. If you can do it, then you can do it, isn't it? That's right. His fight should be like today. A fight like today would make up for his size, but this is a difference in ability. 
Q: Harada has announced a challenge
KOTARO: It's okay, isn't it? My HAYATA was beaten, I will fight to the end before I will give up (very rough, does not translate) 
Q: Has the strength of STINGER, collapsed? 
KOTARO: There is a seperate belt, so STINGER has momentum...but that is not the reason, it's our value. 
Q: Harada said he would create a new Noah junior 
KOTARO: So, to create something new, you bought out something old? What "Peach of Youth"? You've got it all wrong. If you want to create something new, then you should create something new.    
Q: Will you create a new Noah junior? 
KOTARO: No, because the path I walk is a new Noah junior. There is nothing to create. The path I walk, step by step, will become new. 

DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You demonstrated your position on being double champion? 
HARADA: That's right. In order to create the Noah Juniors in the future, we have to do what we can as soon as possible. After all, various things have happened in the Noah juniors this year, and I don't feel relaxed because I have the tag belt, I will work on it further after taking the singles. That's why I will become a double champion, and create a new Noah junior. 
Q: Is there an attraction in the champion Kotaro's Noah Junior? 
HARADA: I have no regrets. He's not affiliated to Noah now. My regret is that the GHC Junior belt is shining with an affiliate, and that is why I want to defeat Kotaro Suzuki and make the GHC Junior belt even more valuable. 


M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji, Keiji Mutoh, Masakatsu Funaki, Masaaki Mochizuki)

MUTOH: Sano, who is the same era as me retired today, so I was very sentimental before going out. I was flooded in it, but...
TANIGUCHI enters
TANIGUCHI: Excuse me, Mr Mutoh! I was left beaten today somewhat (rough) 
MUTOH: Shut up asshole, or you will still get your ass kicked. 
TANIGUCHI: Let me face you one on one. Let's do it! Please! 
MUTOH: Just a minute, this will have to go through Noah's Vice President. 
MARUFUJI: Does it make sense to do it? 
TANIGUCHI: I can't finish it as it is. Please let me do it. Please! 
MUTOH: Do it for me
MARUFUJI: Mutoh, you don't have anything to gain
MUTOH: Well then if that's the case, then I am in trouble if I get injured. 
TANIGUCHI: I don't think it's a disadvantage, so please do it! 
MUTOH: The Vice President is here, and so if he says it's okay then I am happy to go out and do it whenever. It's a little too late for me today. 
TANIGUCHI: Please do it. 
MUTOH: Okay, well then set something up 
TANIGUCHI: Please 

Taniguchi leaves

MUTOH: In some way it seems that my sentimental feelings have disappeared thanks to him. He has ignited my feelings. Anyway, thank you. If something is born by fighting, then it adds something to this M'S Alliance.
MARUFUJI: I don't think there is anything to add
MUTOH: The other day invited Riki Choshu, because he is Mitsuo Yoshida...
MOCHIZUKI: Ah, his real name is Mitsuo...
MUTOH: He refused 
MARUFUJI: Choshu might be too difficult for us at the moment for various reasons. Funaki, do you have anyone? Anyone of interest? 
FUNAKI: There is Mohammed Yone 
MARUFUJI: Mohammed Yone? Today's opponent? 
FUNAKI: Is he included? 
MARUFUJI: He's not included. How was he today? 
FUNAKI: I think he was good, very strong body. It's okay, you don't have to bring him in especially 
MUTOH: As a condition he can shave that mohawk (note, it's an afro), and make into the shape of an M. That's the condition. 
MOCHIZUKI: It's time to get a belt from somewhere
MARUFUJI: I want to, I can. 
MUTOH: Maru-chan, what happened about the N-1? 
MARUFUJI: N-1...it was over before I noticed, and it ended without Mutoh coming to see me. 
MUTOH: Eh? That's true. 
MARUFUJI: I have changed my schedule a little 
MUTOH: But the goal of getting a belt hasn't changed 
MARUFUJI: You can tag with any member, and I think you can also go for a single
MUTOH: Well, that chop hurt. I have taken Ric Flair's chops, so I am a little traumatized. I am really remembering the old days. Alright, let's do our best to get a belt, but first of all, the youngster. 


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

NAKAJIMA: How was it? Hey, pretending to be a hero. Well, I said what I wanted to say in the ring. One answer...as I said before it even started, N-1 VICTORY, that's right. Noah is now crap, isn't it? That is why I have come to you. Now, what do I do from here? The destination has been decided. I will drag that round in circles champion down, after all, the champion who can't even conquer the N-1 VICTORY is back. Is it not enough, do you have anything more to ask? I said what I wanted to say in the ring. 
Q: What is your impression of winning the championship trophy?
NAKAJIMA: I thought I said it 
Q: How was facing Kiyomiya in the finals? 
NAKAJIMA: So, he said he was playing a hero, right? I said it in the ring. What did you think of Kaito Kiyomiya? 
Q: It was a fierce match, but...
NAKAJIMA: Tried your best, or not tried your best? That's why he's pretending to be a hero. Supposing I really was evil, would he have won because he is a hero? Not being able to win is just playing at being a hero. The answer emerged. 
Q: Will you take the belt from Shiozaki next? 
NAKAJIMA: Take the belt? I'm going to bring him down. I am looking forward to the next answers. Don't be too excited when you think of it, I am going to liven up this fucking boring Noah ring. (To the camera) You guys, keep an eye on me. 

GO SHIOZAKI
"I will do this thoroughly with Katsuhiko Nakajima wearing this GHC, and I will keep this belt away from him. As both the GHC champion and as Go Shiozaki, I will defeat Katsuhiko Nakajima."

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments