(NOAH) Trainee debut for the first time in two years! Interview with Yasutaka Yano.


23rd October 2020
Noah.co.jp

Yasutaka Yano, will make his debut match at Korakuen Hall on October 28th, this is a direct interview regarding his feelings towards it. 

Q: Please say hello to all the fans. 
YANO: I am Yasutaka Yano, who will make his debut at Korakuen Hall on October 28th. Thank you for the interview today. 


Q: What made you decide to enter Noah? 
YANO: I was watching Noah matches, and I especially like the Noah juniors. 
Q: What did you feel when you started? 
YANO: It was a tougher world than I had imagined before I entered. 
Q: When did you enter? 
YANO: March 25th 2019 
Q: It has been more than a year and a half before your debut was decided on, but did you ever feel like quitting?
YANO: It was very tough, but I definitely didn't want to give up. I've been working hard for now. 
Q: How was your life at the dojo? 
YANO: At first I was desperate to get used to it, and I learned a lot from teaching. It's only natural, but at first it was very hard to keep up with practice. 


Q: What do you think about your debut? 
YANO: I have always wanted to make my debut as soon as possible, and so I am very happy to finally be able to make it. 
Q: What are your goals as a professional wrestler? 
YANO: First of all, I want to do my best so that the fans can support me. 
Q: When you make your debut, who do you want to see you the most? 
YANO: Aside from my family, I want all the fans who always support Noah to see it. 
Q: What kind of wrestler do you want to be? 
YANO: As I have a small body, I want to do something that heavyweights can't do. 
Q: Kinya Okada has been selected as the opponent for your debut match? 
YANO: I want to hit him with everything that I have been taught so far. 


Q: A final word? 
YANO: I would like to demonstrate in the ring everything that I have accumulated in practice in the ring for my once in a lifetime debut! Please provide some support! Thank you.

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments