(NOAH) "It's my destiny to keep the title...I will take it all and win", Go Shiozaki vs Katsuhiko Nakajima, 22nd November Yokohama Budokan

21st November 2020
Yahoo.co.jp

On the 21st November, Pro Wrestling Noah held the signing ceremony for the GHC Heavyweight Championship, which will be the main event of "NOAH the CHRONICLE Vol 2" (22nd November, Yokohama Budokan), which commemorates the 20th anniversary of the company. 

Katsuhiko Nakajima, the winner if the N-1, challenges the champion, Go Shiozaki. 
At the press conference after the signing, Nakajima said, "Battered champion, Go Shiozaki. Well, tomorrow the champion will end at the Yokohama Budokan. Whether you say "YES" or "NO", Go Shiozaki will always be "NO". I am looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow".

Go Shiozaki, who will make his fifth defence, swore "It may be inevitable to fight Katsuhiko Nakajima, however, I think it is my destiny to protect this GHC Heavyweight title. I will take it all from Katsuhiko Nakajima, and win. "I AM NOAH". However, Nakajima said, "Go Shiozaki is the opponent to break". Shiozaki responded by saying provocatively, "There is no one other than Katsuhiko Nakajima that I should beat". 
Nakajima declared that the reason for "destroying" Shiozaki is to "change this fucking Noah". To this the champion declared, "Who will be standing at the end? I think you will understand everything when you watch it".

Picture credit: Yahoo.co.jp\Sports Hochi

Comments