(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ Premium Prelude 2020 (Saturday, November 14th, Act City, Hamamatsu)


THE M'S ALLIANCE 
(Naomichi Marufuji & Masakatsu Funaki)

Q: Sugiura was choked out in your first tag? 
FUNAKI: Well, it's only natural. There was no Sakuraba today. I got the feel for it, and the rest depends on Sakuraba. 
Q: It is also significant that you won directly over Sugiura 
FUNAKI: I had to do that. Today I believed that this team was stronger, so we had to win, right? 
MARUFUJI: Take a look at Funaki, you are motivated?!
FUNAKI: Next week I will face Sakuraba for the first time in a long time. How many years has it been? We are both doing pro wrestling, how far can we do this? 
Q: How do you feel as a team? 
FUNAKI: There was no need for co-operation, I was aiming completely for The Boss (Sugiura) today. 
MARUFUJI: Funaki won by his own strength
FUNAKI: Well, but I didn't think that I was putting too much effort into it today, but is that the aim...
MARUFUJI: Well, on the day of the event, since Kazushi Sakuraba who is weaker than NOSAWA Rongai today will be the partner, we are unlikely to lose. 
Q: Masahiro Chono has allied himself with your opponents
FUNAKI: Betrayal! I thought he would be with M'S Alliance because he is "Masahiro"
MARUFUJI: I think he thought that they (Sugiura Army) would sell better goods? 
FUNAKI: I see. So, should be bring Maeda (Akira) here? As a trump card? 
MARUFUJI: Jurina Matsui will come, but first of all, on the 22nd Funaki and I will get the belt
FUNAKI: It's weird that Sakuraba is resting today, I'm curious. 
MARUFUJI: To be in better condition! No doubt! Because today we won even with NOSAWA Rongai, who is stronger than Kazushi Sakuraba, as partner. We can't lose.
Q: Jurina Matsui will be there
MARUFUJI: She will enter with us at the beginning
FUNAKI: Oh, right? All the SKE fans attached
MARUFUJI: I want to support Jurina Matsui, so I want you to support is too! Jurina Matsui fans, you guys also M'S Alliance. 


MOMO NO SEISHUN
(Junta Miyawaki, Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge)

Q: No matter how it happened, you won the pre-match. 
KOTOGE: Yes, that's right. However, it was Miyawaki who took it. Well, it felt strange and it was "chaotic", but we are the champions and we will defend. That's all there is to it.
HARADA: It ended up being something that felt confused, but in Yokohama we will defeat HAYATA and Ogawa and defend the belts for this chaotic Noah's Jnrs now. We will control everything, and create an era.


NOSAWA Rongai & Kotaro Suzuki

NOSAWA: So, do you want to team up? 
KOTARO: I don't want to! STOP IT!
NOSAWA: X in Yokohama is...? 
KOTARO: No, I've told you. I don't need your help! 
NOSAWA: You will regret it. Pathetic referee, you didn't even do well. 
KOTARO: It was good for the first time! 
NOSAWA: Then stop being a wrestler and switch to being a referee! Then I can't help you anymore. 
KOTARO: Shut up, and look forward to Yokohama. 


GO SHIOZAKI
"On the 22nd November at the Yokohama Budokan, he (Kiyomiya) will take the belt from Kenoh, and I will protect this GHC from Katsuhiko Nakajima. This right arm has been shredded by him...I will stab the "blade of this right arm" into him. And Noah...this GHC is me! I will prove that. I am NOAH!"


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Okay! The GHC Heavyweight is Shiozaki...I will take the National! At the Yokohama Budokan, I will show you an amazing view! I will show you the future. I will show you an amazing new view! Everyone come to see the spectacular view at the Yokohama Budokan!"

Picture credits: Noah.co.jp

Comments