(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: PREMIUM PRELUDE 2020 ( Friday November 27, Tsukuba Capio, Tsukuba, Ibaraki)


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: All of a sudden you strangled Shiozaki in the pre-match
SUGIURA: It's easy to finish a match without getting the three count. No matter how strong the champion, it ends when you cut off the consciousness.
Q: How have you seen Go Shiozaki as the champion, progress this year? 
SUGIURA: Well, it's great. Each time there was a title match I was jealous. I was very jealous. However, this is Noah's 20th anniversary year. December 6th. It's the day when I won the GHC Heavyweight for the first time after defeating Shiozaki. It's in a different place this time, but it's December 6th. Wouldn't it be great if I, in the 20th anniversary, took the belt from him again? The best stage and the best conditions for my life as a wrestler are in place. 
Q: If you win, you can conclude Noah's 20th anniversary year and your own 20th anniversary, by being a double champion with the tag. 
SUGIURA: If Saku* also wins, won't both of us have two belts? Will this years Noah end with The Sugiura Army? 
Q: You also said, "Say "I am NOAH" after you beat me"
SUGIURA: I have been saying, "I am Chono", but I've been pulling Noah for 20 years. I can't give that up. That is what I have been saying for the 20 years I have been here. 
Q: On the 1st December, there is a pre-match at Korakuen with Hideki Suzuki
SUGIURA: Aside from tagging with Hideki Suzuki, I can face Shiozaki again and finish the match in an instant, or this time reduce his physical strength, exhaust him and take the three in the Olympic Qualifying Slam 
Q: Do you want more of a challenge? 
SUGIURA: Okay, not really. If I win, I take back the leading role on December 6th. I don't want more of a challenge. 


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: How was the match against Yoshioka? 
MARUFUJI: I have said it many times before, he is a great wrestler. Rumor has it is that he has also signed a year long contract with Noah. That means he is now a member. So do your best to go even higher, because you can. Myself, a certain KENTA, a certain Kanemaru, a certain Kotaro Suzuki, there are a lot of people gathering now who can show me more than the juniors when it was me doing it. As a Noah junior, show me where you are as a member of my house. He's a great wrestler. If he had another 5 kilograms in weight, and another 5 centimeters in height, I wouldn't have been able to beat him.
Q: What is your future outlook for the M'S Alliance? 
MARUFUJI: Mutoh is motivated, Funaki is in good condition, Mochi is working hard on his own, Miyamoto is bad, but Jurina Matsui is also enthusiastic. If anything, Akira Maeda is also enthusiastic. This is why I want to show something as The M's Alliance, although I couldn't take the belt. 
Q: An M's Alliance produce is emerging? 
MARUFUJI: Let's do it! I want to do it. I'm sorry this is only "soon" when all the members can gather. 
Q: Early next year? 
MARUFUJI: That's right! I want to do something interesting.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: From today you have taken another new step again? 
KIYOMIYA: Yeah! It hasn't stopped at all! It's not dark at all now! It's bright. I can see the "light" now. I always have a magnificent image in my head. Like I said in the ring, I will make it happen, and I will fight to make it happen with you all. 
Q: It has been a year when you haven't been blessed with results? 
KIYOMIYA: No, but it's fun right now! I think this is the first time I have been able to enjoy each match so much, because each match has been fun. I couldn't take The National, but when I fought for it, I realised the weight of the belt. Also...Kenoh, this isn't the end. I think this fight will continue forever, or at least until one of us gives up. I want to fight with my emotions there. 


DAISUKE HARADA (FEAT TADASUKE)

Q: The match became a kind of pre-match with Tadasuke 
HARADA: From before the Yokohama Budokan I have done it with Tadasuke! But as I said, he doesn't do anything at all. He enters Kongoh and moves from previous matches, but he still doesn't know what he wants to do, but when he finally challenges he does nothing, Even today's match was completely unsatisfactory...

TADASUKE bursts in and attacks Harada. A fight breaks out.

HARADA: What the hell! Be more energetic! You want this belt?! Then come on! Do it now!
TADASUKE: This fucking shit! 

Another brawl breaks out, but Nioh manages to pull Nioh into the waiting room. 

HARADA: You run away like that? Take it now!
Q: You were interrupted when you said that you weren't moivated? 
HARADA: You see, he left right away! He's not interested in it at all! The belt will be easy to take? From Noah in now on...

TADASUKE rushes in again screaming and another fight breaks out. 

HARADA: What number are you right now? Do you think you can easily take this belt? 
TADASUKE: I will take it! 

Comments