(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: NOAH NEW HOPE (Saturday November 28th 2020, Club Citta, Kawasaki)


KAI FUJIMURA

"Thank you for inviting me to NEW HOPE, an event centered on young wrestlers. I wanted to leave my mark, but to be honest, I still have a long way to go. However, I don't want this to be my last chance, and I want to seize another in the Noah ring! Thank you for your time today.


DAIKI INABA

"This one win is huge! He was a wall that I could not overcome in my previous promotion (WRESTLE-1), I overcame in NEW HOPE. It has been overcome in the Noah ring. This is big. For me this is big, it's very big! This first win...for me, it is not an ordinary one. Combining the past and this first win, I am going to release it all in Noah's ring from now on as I am getting stronger"


TADASUKE

"I don't care about them (FULL THROTTLE). The champion (Harada), said "What number are you?" Hmmm..I don't know if he needs someone to look down on? I don't know if he wants to immerse himself in a sense of superiority and ask me what number I am forever, but I am not going to go at his pace, I will go by my own. Thank you for that."


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: As I said in the ring, I will continue to fight for an amazing view in my own way 
Q: How was Harada? 
KIYOMIYA: Really, he is unique, and there was a time when that could said to be true, he almost got the three over and over again. 
Q: In the end you took him down by force, what is your sense of the position you have achieved? 
KIYOMIYA: I am proud of the pro wrestling that I am doing. However, regarding today's match, respect to Harada. That is why I decided to use the German (Suplex). For me it's the heavyweights, but I think Harada is working towards his own amazing view in the Noah juniors. We both want to fight for it. 
Q: For NEW HOPE, which was your first produce, what kind of position do you want to make for yourself? 
KIYOMIYA: It was an event that started at a time when everyone asked "What is going to happen?" (i.e. due to Corona). Everyone was worried, and today I am very happy that fans came and we became one. I want to continue with that. 
Q: Today there was an introductory event, and the power of the young is growing steadily. 
KIYOMIYA: It's really encouraging isn't it? I'm happier than ever, I feel like I have broken through and today new trainees are entering. I am very excited. Now in Noah, isn't the power of the young amazing! Isn't it possible to show it? For the whole industry...I will show you an amazing new view!

Comments