(NOAH) "Sakuraba in the PRIDE era", surpassing teacher Jinsei and making a tag: Kenoh announces all cards for the December 26th Kongoh produce.

Pro Wrestling DX
25th November 2020

Kenoh, who leads the rebel group "Kongoh", came to the Noah offices in Tokyo on the 24th November, and announced all the cards of the Kongoh produce "Diamond 3" (December 26th, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo). Kenoh is enthusiastic about "showing another growth" to his teacher, Jinsei Shinzaki, who is from the same hometown and who he will be tagging with. 
Speaking of the title match (GHC National defense) against Kazushi Sakuraba at the 6th December Yoyogi event, Kenoh declared "I will return Kazushi Sakuraba to the tension of the PRIDE era"

The Kongoh produce, which will be held for the third time, will have a card of six matches. There will be the same unit fight of Haoh vs Nioh and Manabu Soya vs Tadasuke, and the first tag match between Katsuhiko Nakajima and Masa Kitamiya as "Kongoh". 
Kenoh himself will form a tag with his teacher, Jinsei (who is also from Tokushima), to take on Kaito Kiyomiya and Daiki Inaba. 

"How will Shinzaki fight someone (Kiyomiya), who is half his age? I am looking forward to seeing how he fights Kiyomiya, who the company is insanely pushing. "Kenoh said. "The last time Jinsei came to Noah, I didn't have a belt, but now I am National Champion, I want you to experience me next to you in a big way". But, on the 6th December at the Yoyogi event, he will have a GHC National Championship defense against the challenger, Kazushi Sakuraba. If he cannot overcome the IQ wrestler, he cannot stand next to his teacher as the "Red champion".

To Kenoh, "The Sugiura Army" to which Sakuraba belongs in Noah is, "a crowd of old men in an Izakaya in underpass who go too far", but he wants to "regain the tension in Kazushi Sakuraba". 
At Yoyogi, he has the ambition to return Kazushi Sakuraba to his heyday in the ring of PRIDE, and returning his fight to a sense of tension. In addition to that, "his reputation and his achievements are perfect. But I rob him of that, and make this belt even more brilliant. On December 6th at Yoyogi, I will create another legend for this belt.". 

Wearing the red belt that has swallowed the "heyday of the IQ WRESTLER" and appearing in the main event of the Kongoh box office with his teacher, Kenoh's blueprint for December will have been completed. 

The following are all the cards from the 26th December Korakuen Hall event, which will be the third Kongoh produce, and Kenoh's comments from the press conference. 

PRESS CONFERENCE

Q: Looking back at the match with Kiyomiya, and towards the match with Sakuraba on the 6th December in Yoyogi?
KENOH: I was speaking recklessly before the match, but Kaito Kiyomiya is "real". That was clear in the match. However much a real deal Kaito Kiyomiya was, my intense soul and strong belief outweighed his. I will continue to fight with this strong belief. The next challenger...Kazushi Sakuraba! His achievements, his reputation, a great opponent; I think a new style GHC National Champion can go beyond him. Arranged for December 6th? On December 6th at the Yoyogi gym, I will create another legend for this red belt.

Q: What about the December 26th Kongoh produce? 
KENOH: I will announce the card of the Kongoh produce on the 26th December now. 

Yasutaka Yano vs Junta Miyawaki
Kenoh's comment: Well, I don't care about this.

Tadasuke vs Manabu Soya
Kenoh's comment: This is a fight between Kogoh. Soya is a heavyweight, and Tadasuke a junior. I think Tadasuke will be the GHC Junior Heavyweight champion by this time, and I think we can expect a good match. 

The Anti Wrestlers Alliance (Masao Inoue & Akitoshi Saito) vs Naomichi Marufuji & Go Shiozaki
Kenoh's comment: I put this together spontaneously, Marufuji and Shiozaki I would say "don't rest". That's all. 

Kinya Okada & Yoshiki Inamura vs Masa Kitamiya & Katsuhiko Nakajima
Kenoh's comment: Have you see Nakajima and Kitamiya team up together after joining Kongoh? Although they are both in Kongoh, perhaps they don't like each other, but they haven't teamed up yet? A while ago, Masa Kitamiya said that he "really hated" Katsuhiko Nakajima, so what kind of things will they create if they team? I am looking forward to it. Masa Kitamiya and Katsuhiko Nakajima are from the same dojo (when it was Kensuke Office, right?) and now Inamura and Okada are doing the same. I am looking forward to such a "story". The Kensuke Office dojo was in Yoshikawa, just like the Noah dojo which is also in the Saitama countryside. Saitama confrontation, the confrontation of the Saitama dojos...I am looking forward to that part as well.

Nioh vs Haoh
Kenoh's comment: Nioh and Haoh joined Kongoh together last year, but they haven't been able to do that much. They haven't been able to take a belt, and there is also a feeling that Haoh is ahead. Maybe Nioh is frustrated, I have thought that while watching. I want Nioh to show me his power in this singles match. 

Daiki Inaba & Kaito Kiyomiya vs Jinsei Shinzaki & Kenoh
Kenoh's comments: It's the first time in a while, but I am happy to be able to work with my teacher at the Kongoh produce. Then there is Kiyomiya who I fought the other day, how will Shinzaki fight against someone who is about half his age? I am looking forward to how he will fight Kaito Kiyomiya, who the company is insanely pushing. 

Q: Why did you decide to team up with instead of fighting Jinsei? 
KENOH: When he came to Noah last time, I didn't have a belt, but now that I am the National Champion, I want him to experience my growth next to me...with that feeling, I decided to create a tag. 
Q: When Jinsei came to Noah last May, you said that you would fight him and overcome him someday? 
KENOH: That is a story for another time, this time I really want him to see how much I have grown by being next to me...
Q: Is there any competition with The Sugiura Army who are holding their produce at Korakuen two days later? 
KENOH: Of course. Basically, it's their attitude when the Sugiura Army go to the ring...they look like a bunch of old men getting rowdy in a tavern under an underpass. I hate that part of them, so I will bring a sense of opposition. I think it is a box office war, match content, satisfaction, I want to fight with all my strength so it can be taken away that "The Kongoh produce was more interesting". 
Q: In order to join Jinsei with the belt, you have to first go through the battle with Sakuraba? 
KENOH: That's true. Three people have worn this belt so far, but who do you think suits it best?
Q: Each of them...
KENOH: WHO DO YOU THINK?
Q: I think it looks best on the person who leads the red unit.   
KENOH: Exactly. After all, it doesn't look good on someone who has a tin belt, would it? (i.e. the SAKU belt). Would it suit someone who comes to the ring looking like he's going to get drunk in a tavern? However, his reputation and his achievements are perfect. I will rob him of that, and make this red belt even more brilliant. 
Q: The current Sakuraba looks like "he makes merry in a bar?"
KENOH: That's the impression I have of him now. That is why I want to regain the tension in him. In the ring at Yoyogi, I am planning to return Kazushi Sakuraba to his heyday in PRIDE, when he fought with a sense of tension.

Comments