(NOAH) GHC JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TITLE MATCH SIGNING: KOTARO SUZUKI

4th December 2020
PKDX

Only Kotaro appears and signs the match contract

Q: Oriente? 
KOTARO: It appears he is going to be late due to traffic, what about the champions? Are they ill again? 

It is reported that Ogawa & HAYATA will be late also due to traffic congestion and will not make it in time. The contract will be signed by the match.

Q: What is your enthusiasm? 
KOTARO: I'm very irritated, if you know there is going to be a traffic jam, you should have left early. Anyway, regarding the match I have been having thorough tag matches, so if they show any gaps, I can take the match at once. I know it, I won't show it, I can't afford it. I am going to fight with a new determination. 
Q: So what is your evaluation of and relationship with Oriente? 
KOTARO: I thought he was a little stiff at the Yokohama Budokan, but at the last Korakuen I think he is gradually relaxing and letting his natural characteristics come out. He is my secret weapon. I have known him for a long time.
Q: What kind of feeling do you have towards Ogawa & HAYATA again? 
KOTARO: I'm not sure because HAYATA doesn't speak, so I don't know if he is late or ill, but I think this is another "Ogawa magic", and that is why I'm not upset or anything. 
Q: The Noah Juniors have had a lot of unit conflicts, but what kind of prospects do you see in combination with Oriente? 
KOTARO: First of all we will take the belts, and I think we will lead from the first. So, we will break STINGER.
Q: STINGER have monopolized the belts for a long time in the Noah Juniors this year, will you put an end to that composition? 
KOTARO: Yes. I am out of STINGER, so now I have to put an end to them. 
Q: What about the Yoyogi number 2 venue? 
KOTARO: I think it's about the second time. I remember having a match there when I was younger, but because it's a big venue it's going to be even more exciting. 
Q: It will be the last commemorative event of Noah's 20th anniversary year? 
KOTARO: This month will be my 19th anniversary, so I want to get the belt and conclude the year. 
Q: Ogawa and HAYATA were absent from the press conference last time
KOTARO: Well, it's expected, I didn't think they would come anyway. 

Comments