(NOAH) GHC NATIONAL TITLE MATCH SIGNING: KENOH VS SAKURABA

PKDX
4th December 2020

*They both sign the championship match contract*

Q: What are your feelings? 
SAKURABA: Hello, this is Sakuraba. I want to have a good match, and I hope I can win as a result. I will try my best, thank you. 
KENOH: KAZUSHI SAKURABA! At the last Korakuen, you intentionally turned off the microphone and managed to play around in Noah's ring. What Kazushi Sakuraba had in his heyday, tension, bloodlust etc, Kazushi Sakuraba does not have now. It is not fun to defeat THAT Kazushi Sakuraba. On December 6th in Yoyogi, I want to draw out the Kazushi Sakuraba who smelt blood. I want to defeat THAT Kazushi Sakuraba. 
Q: Sakuraba, do you have any objections?
SAKURABA: There is one. I didn't turn off the microphone on purpose, I think it was by accident. 
Q: You were told that there was no tension, you were just messing around. 
SAKURABA: The crazy reason is that I am enjoying it...I mean, I'm having fun. I always laugh during matches, and because it's fun, I smile. It's my personality. I'm sorry. Why don't you mix it in?
Q: What is your impression of the GHC National championship? 
SAKURABA: Well, because it is a belt, I will do my best to challenge for it...it is natural that I will do my best, but I am thinking about to make it "Maitta"* while remaining level headed
Q: What are your feelings towards Kenoh? 
SAKURABA: Impression? He's a little scary...I'm scared, and I want to enjoy the match if possible, so don't get too angry.
KENOH (grasping the microphone): Hey! Hey! What are you scared of?! Are you crazy!? KAZUSHI SAKURABA, are you fucking with me? WHAT IS IT? Do you know what is going to happen tomorrow to a guy who likes to mess around? 
SAKURABA (with half a laugh): Likewise, please remember what will happen to you.
KENOH: WHAT IS THAT? YOU! It's like hearing a robot speak! Speak with some emotion!
SAKURABA: I'm sorry, these are my feelings
KENOH: HEY, KAZUSHI SAKURABA! Do you really know what it would be like to scorn a pro wrestling ring? AHHH? Hey, what is it?   


Sakuraba ignores Kenoh. Kenoh throws a tantrum, hits the desk screaming "Are you fucking kidding me", and grabs Sakuraba. Sakuraba protests "No, it's not the match yet", but Kenoh is further enraged, slams Sakuraba on the desk and beats him with the metal part of the National Belt until he is knocked out. Then Kenoh drops a diving foot stamp from the desk as Sakuraba is sprawled out on the floor. 

KENOH (bending over Sakuraba): HEY! Don't fuck with me! The day after tomorrow, I will beat you like this!!

KENOH walks off leaving Sakuraba in agony


*"Maitta" (Give up) is a judo term

Comments