(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEW: "DIAMOND 3" KONGOH PRODUCE (26TH DECEMBER 2020, KORAKUEN HALL, TOKYO)


MANABU SOYA

"Kongoh produce, Diamond 3" Fighting teammates like this is hard to do. It's a good way to check our strengths, both as Kongoh and as a team. Now, the event is in full swing. Keep an eye on the main."


GO SHIOZAKI & NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

MARUFUJI: I'm worn out, Shio*
SHIOZAKI: I was worn out 
MARUFUJI: I'm out of breath
SHIOZAKI (to the interviewer): Thank you
MARUFUJI: Is there something...? 
Q: It's unusual for the two of you to form a tag team? 
SHIOZAKI: It's The M's Alliance you know
MARUFUJI: Well, maybe if we did team up, we would break through. If we want to tag, then doing it once a year is not enough. I don't want to do that because it has an effect on our matches to tag together, so it's only about once a year. Today was the Kongoh produce, so it is the produce of the guys who normally we have quarrels with. Why did they include us?
SHIOZAKI: They dare, it's Kongoh isn't it? 
MARUFUJI: Like they just can't give it a rest? Whatever. Please continue to do your best leading Kongoh, Kenoh.
SHIOZAKI: Today with the President of the M's Alliance. Oh, that's why I released the moonsault. I will finish it that way at The Budokan in February. I will do it in one shot.
MARUFUJI: I'm looking forward to it. So, today too, Mui-bien. 

MARUFUJI leaves

Q: It's been a while since you used the moonsault? 
SHIOZAKI: It has been a while. I have read various comments by Keiji Mutoh, and so I wonder how long it will take. That is because of the opponent. If strength is that resistant, it will be a long time if it can't be finished easily. However, it's the same for everyone, it's better to do it quickly. Keiji Mutoh it will be short. In a short time it will be 1,2,3. I will defend.
Q: Was today's Moonsault a message? 
SHIOZAKI: Using the same technique is a message. It was sealed.  
Q: His knees artificial joints, he is in a state where he cannot do it
SHIOZAKI: I think there are many people who want to see it. But if that is the case that he can't bring it out. I will defeat him with the Moonsault Press.

*Evidently Go Shiozaki's nickname


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & MASA KITAMIYA

KITAMIYA: What happened? A lot of nostalgia. There were a lot of fights in the dojo at Kensuke Office in Saitama. That asshole, why is he appearing now? 
NAKAJIMA: This is a Noah ring. Didn't you come ready to fight? Well, good. I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to the Sugiura Army produce. 
KITAMIYA: On the 29th, I will fight and crush him. 

KAZUNARI MURAKAMI & NOSAWA RONGAI

NOSAWA: Kazunari Murakami is the X of the Sugiura Army produce on December 29th. Is there something? I didn't let him in, right? There is something? 
Q: How was Noah after a long time? 
MURAKAMI: How? I still have no feeling of numbness, but there is more to come. I am sad I wasn't able to do anything today, so I will save the fun for the 29th. I will show you that this is true wrestling!
NOSAWA: Also, it means that the number of difficult people have increased in The Sugiura Army. It's okay, isn't it? 1,2,3,4,5,6....no, there are only people who are troublesome. I thought you could enter in the ring, but I wasn't able to do that. 
MURAKAMI: It was just a tiny bit of piss wasn't it? I will do a match and give you more to wet yourself over. From now on, I will show you what true wrestling is. 
Q: Did you have the idea that standing in front of Nakajima and Kitamiya would mean you were targeting them? 
NOSAWA: No, it felt like when I had a match in Yoshikawa with them in Saitama when I teamed with Murakami's older brother*. I thought it would be the easiest way to say hello. There was no particular target, I didn't place it. Anyone was fine. Let's destroy it with a firm belief.
Q: Does Sugiura know about this? 
NOSAWA: Oh, don't you know? He said he was coming today, but that bastard never turned up. On Twitter he said was going to, said "lets go" and that "I am looking forward to X". Well, that's fine, isn't it? The boss is like this. Well, I thought it would stir things. Best friends again. 
Q: Murakami, is this a return match? 
MURAKAMI: There is no return match. For now, it does happen to be a return match, but I'm not enthusiastic because it's that. I'm always enthusiastic. When something is interesting, I will always go down to it. That is my way. It's not that I'm not enthusiastic about a return match, it's fun and interesting. There are a lot of guys who are worth beating up, isn't it more like that? 

*Kenichiro Arai (unless NOSAWA means Genba Hirayanagi, which I highly doubt) 


HAOH & NIOH

NIOH: Well, Kongoh really is the best! As you can see, it has nothing to do with career, and I won today...

HAOH arrives

NIOH: Hey! Nioh! Lets make the Kongoh juniors more and more exciting!! Who is the uniform wrestler?! Did you see it? I'm sorry! From now on, Haoh and I, watch the Kongoh Juniors...!
HAOH: From now on, from now on
NIOH: Oh, shit!


KENOH & JINSEI SHINZAKI

Q: You win the 3rd Kongoh produce event? 
KENOH: It's good to win, and there was a warm atmosphere transmitted more than usual from the fucking asshole customers, so it's good to take a chance. This is how much the company is pushing "PPV, PPV, PPV" and The Sugiura Army produce in three days time, but even so, we can't lose. Cold treatment by the company? That's complete shit. We will continue to fight against it. We have a strong belief. We will continue to push forward.
Q: Jinsei, how was it teaming up with the champion, Kenoh? 
JINSEI: Since he has taken a GHC belt, Kenoh's generation is the one that is leading puro, and he is comparable to any wrestler in that. He is from Michinoku Pro, and came to Noah for training, and so he has become a member of Noah. I have been watching him steadily walking that road, so when we teamed today, I felt he was a wrestler who has gone far ahead. 
Q: How was it to team with your teacher? 
KENOH: As usual, I thought Jinsei Shinzaki was Jinsei Shinzaki. Wasn't he the best today? He is more than double the age of Kiyomiya, right? He's still the most energetic. You can't lose when people are that energetic.  
Q: Jinsei, you also joined in the Kongoh pose at the end? 
JINSEI: Kenoh still tells me that I am energetic and fit, but there is a reporter from a certainly weekly magazine who always stirs things up. "Please do more". But I always say that I'm not really that old, even though today Kenoh says "I will show you something", I have to do my best to say "I am the most energetic". It really feels like I have focused on the last moment. I don't want to tag with Kenoh for a while. Today was really tough, the two opponents were extremely lively. I could barely keep up with them, that is the sensation I got.
Q: It was revealed that the "X" of The Sugiura Army elimination match was Kazunari Murakami
KENOH: Don't bring him, I'm telling you, don't bring him. So, are you going to? BESIDES! What is this, Kazunari Murakami? Friends drinking in a shady Izakaya under a railway tracks, right? The Sugiura Army produce will be in three days. Elimination, right? It's The Sugiura Army Produce, but I don't want to give them any honors. We will show them Kongoh's strong belief, and make it a defeat.

Comments