(NOAH) Go Shiozaki & Keiji Mutoh (GHC Heavyweight Match Signing)

Pro Wrestling DX
5th February 2021

Q: First of all, what is your enthusiasm for the battle? 
MUTOH: Shiozaki, has he already defended six times as a champion last year? I think he is a very strong champion. I am wondering if I am inferior in terms of speed, power, stamina and everything else. But I wonder...I still don't feel like losing. I will believe in myself and do the best on the day, that is all. 
SHIOZAKI: Shiozaki will be at the Nippon Budokan for the first time in eleven years. On the main stage I will fight against Keiji Mutoh for the GHC Heavyweight Championship. I think this will be a great match for Noah, and of course for myself. Keiji Mutoh's words are a fleeting experience, I will flip them back and defend this belt. 
Q: It has been a week, but what is your current condition and your process of adjustment? 
MUTOH: At this juncture I have said a lot to the media (such as the long matches that GHC generally are), but now I am confident that I have gained the strength to go 90 minutes. 
SHIOZAKI: I am always perfect
MUTOH: Is there any change in your impression of Keiji Mutoh after the pre-matches? 
SHIOZAKI: There were two pre-matches, weren't there? They ended evenly, but I sensed the power of the GHC Heavyweight belt, and playing a match against the person who is from the generation who had the best professional wrestling when I was a fan. I don't know what will happen, but to be honest, I am thrilled, and I would like to be confident in defeating "the best ever Keiji Mutoh" on the stage of The Budokan. 
Q: The words, "I want to beat the best ever Keiji Mutoh", have been uttered? 
MUTOH: Even if "best ever" is said...I am 58 years old (bitter smile), but I will try and approach that. I have only one week left, well physically I have only a week left. My mental aspect is also normal and relaxed. 
Q: However, in the final pre-match, I couldn't see a smile or sense any calm, it seemed you were more focused than usual.
MUTOH: True. Since I have become the challenger, everyone has been paying attention to me, so I have been practicing as much as I can. Is there a sense of fulfillment? It feels good to be a wrestler. What is the environment in the place I am in now? By all means, I will take both the title match and the belt, as I want to taste this stimulus more. 
Q: No one has ever won the highest championship of a promotion at the age of 58 eyears old in wrestling. What do you think it would mean for wrestling if you could do that? 
MUTOH: You can't see the scenery until you climb to the top. However, when I look back on my life as a wrestler, I have taken every belt in every territory I have gone to, territory - belt, territory - belt. In this part, the belt of Noah I said "dream", and so I would like to take it.
Q: Shiozaki, once again saying "I AM NOAH" for the first time in ten yeats at Noah's Nippon Budokan event, how do you think you have to win? 
SHIOZAKI: I want to make this Nippon Budokan event a start without a finish. Of course, with the beginning of the event being "I AM NOAH", I want to finish it by winning in the best way. 
Q: Mutoh said, "I have gained the strength to fight for 90 minutes". 
SHIOZAKI: Then I will go for 120 minutes. 
Q: As a former IWGP and Triple Crown Champion, what part will you outperform from those days? 
MUTOH: I think I am old, because I have built up a career.

Comments